+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello everyone

I just checked my gckey account and noticed a difference when I clicked check full application status, the Review of Eligibility was just like this black and bold, now it turned purple and looks like a link, you can now click on it even tho it just goes to an error page. I became obssessed with checking many times during the day and it wasnt like that this morning. And under Review of Eligibilty It says: we are reviewing wether you meet the eligibilty requirements.

Does anyone know what this could mean? Has this happened to anyone?
Hi
I checked my GC key yesterday for a couple of times and I consider the same changes as yours. There are lines turned to purple and by clicking to it, it directs you no where other than error. I hope we hear something good today or tomorrow.

Reactions: Salinasalina

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hello Friends,
I just checked my GCKey account:

"A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Latest update:
Final decision - October 21, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
We're done processing your application "

Still has not received any e-mail and tracking status is still under process. So still waiting :)
Wish you all to hear good news soon my friends.
Congratulations my friend, it was THE BEST NEWS.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
I just sent my passport with Nilgam as well. They seemed professional and credible! What are some of the complaints?
There are lots of them in previous posts. Please go and read them. When did you sent your passport? what are your application timeline? share PLZ

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hi
I checked my GC key yesterday for a couple of times and I consider the same changes as yours. There are lines turned to purple and by clicking to it, it directs you no where other than error. I hope we hear something good today or tomorrow.
I hope this means they started working on it, and maybe we'll hear something soon. I want to believe this change means something :) since I havent had any updates since march and my application has reached 16 months, any little thing could be a sign for me :D

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
I hope this means they started working on it, and maybe we'll hear something soon. I want to believe this change means something :) since I havent had any updates since march and my application has reached 16 months, any little thing could be a sign for me :D
I hope you get a good news soon in relation to your application.
I've been waiting for my passport return since a month but I don't know why issuing a visa takes morethan a month. Nothing to do other than accepting this kind of process. I guess patience is the key.

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Canada is going to lift the 14 days mandatory qaurintine and replace it with rapit testing at airport. They will start the pilot soon in either Toronto or Calgary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vazira

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Canada is going to lift the 14 days mandatory qaurintine and replace it with rapit testing at airport. They will start the pilot soon in either Toronto or Calgary.
GOOD NEWS, please mention the source.

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hello everyone

I just checked my gckey account and noticed a difference when I clicked check full application status, the Review of Eligibility was just like this black and bold, now it turned purple and looks like a link, you can now click on it even tho it just goes to an error page. I became obssessed with checking many times during the day and it wasnt like that this morning. And under Review of Eligibilty It says: we are reviewing wether you meet the eligibilty requirements.

Does anyone know what this could mean? Has this happened to anyone?
Yes, ours is like this too. I think it's just a bug in their system. It's also been extremely slow today, so maybe they're working on fixing it.