+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Blue_sky71

Jul 10, 2020
I would first make sure that it does not cause any unnecessary complexity to the procedure. If you can come to Canada and get your PR visa within Canada I do not see a reason to hesitate! Make sure you do not need to send your passport to Ankara even if you are in Canada (well you may not even find this complexity, but it may add extra costs and leaving/re-entering the country for landing etc.).
But, since you only have 30 days to submit your passport and other documents back to the embassy for issuing your permanent residency visa and mine will pass the 30 days because they shipped my passport back to me from VAC, I guess first I would need to ask the embassy to give me more time anyway and then decide.

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
But, since you only have 30 days to submit your passport and other documents back to the embassy for issuing your permanent residency visa and mine will pass the 30 days because they shipped my passport back to me from VAC, I guess first I would need to ask the embassy to give me more time anyway and then decide.
Due to Covid that deadline is not applied. Look at CIC website regarding effects of Covid. They automatically extend the deadline by 90days interval, until they get the documents.

Daft punk

Sep 22, 2020
Hello Everyone.
I applied for spousal sponsorship back in Sep 2019 from Canada. My wife is outside Canada and our application is currently in Ankara Office. My wife completed biometric and medical back in Jan 2020. Since then no update.
Anyone has any update with similar situation.

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Hello Everyone.
I applied for spousal sponsorship back in Sep 2019 from Canada. My wife is outside Canada and our application is currently in Ankara Office. My wife completed biometric and medical back in Jan 2020. Since then no update.
I'm July 2019. Everything was done by Oct 2019. Since then, I only got two requests for additional documentation in August and September 2020 but nothing else since then.

Reactions: Daft punk

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Yet i keep checking January 2020 applicants (since my wifes application is also Jan2020) and i see ppl with same timeline who got their files transferred to Mississauga or European VOs got their final approval and getting PPR quickly. I guess that speed up thing IRCC promised only works for some. Ridiculous !

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hello Everyone.
V similar, my wife's app is Oct 2019, meds and biometric done in Jan 2020, nothing since then

Reactions: Daft punk

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hi everyone,
My passport been received and is under process more than 4 weeks (from September 21).
Is anyone with situation like this?
Yup man, mine is under process since September 14th. I don't have any idea of what procedure is overthere and why it takes this long!

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello Friends,
I just checked my GCKey account:

"A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Latest update:
Final decision - October 21, 2020:Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
We're done processing your application "

Still has not received any e-mail and tracking status is still under process. So still waiting :)
Wish you all to hear good news soon my friends.

Greyson

Jun 12, 2019
good morning everyone one ❤
1-first I booked One-way ticket. It was direct flight from Istanbul to Toronto then to Manitoba. The price was 1029,00C$. It was Turkish airline from Istanbul to Toronto then Air Canada from Toronto to Winnipeg.
2-You must bring with you (Quarantine plan)you can write and save it on your phone. You must have your spouse Canadian citizen and Canadian passport
3- Download ArriveCAN >>>it’s important and it’s mandatory.
4-My spouse DID NOT need to do his COVID test but before each flight they did test for him.
5- your spouse who lives in Canada will check your GCKey account during your flight and will notice there is new update. After they stamped for entry.
6- It was very easy to travel from turkey to Canada, everyone was friendly with him and thanks god we did it after 16 months of processing our application.

I hope you guys will be with your spouse ASAP inshallah ❤
I can’t explain our feelings but all I can say is Alhamdulilah and I will pray for you my dear friends.
Great News...
What do u mean that "You must have your spouse Canadian citizen and Canadian passport"..?
Do u mean a copy of Canadian spouse ID ?

Thank u

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
My Iranian friends who sent your passport with Nilgam on September 11, check your GCKey probably you will see the same update

• Love
Reactions: AliPrn