+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello my friend ❤
Yeeees thanks god, we received the passport on oct 10th, 2020
And yesterday oct 15,2020 my husband landed Canada I’m always praying for you guys and I hope you will be with your spouse very soon
Wow I'm very happy for you Sarah. Would you please let us know as if you bought one-way ticket or two-way?
And it would be appreciated if you can write down shortly about landing procedure and with which airline had he booked his flight? Was PCR test necessary?
Waiting for you kind reply
Thank you

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Wow I'm very happy for you Sarah. Would you please let us know as if you bought one-way ticket or two-way?
And it would be appreciated if you can write down shortly about landing procedure and with which airline had he booked his flight? Was PCR test necessary?
Waiting for you kind reply
Thank you
Thank you so much my dear friend❤
Sure I will write down everything from receiving the passport till landing Canada

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
good morning everyone one ❤
1-first I booked One-way ticket. It was direct flight from Istanbul to Toronto then to Manitoba. The price was 1029,00C$. It was Turkish airline from Istanbul to Toronto then Air Canada from Toronto to Winnipeg.
2-You must bring with you (Quarantine plan)you can write and save it on your phone. You must have your spouse Canadian citizen and Canadian passport
3- Download ArriveCAN >>>it’s important and it’s mandatory.
4-My spouse DID NOT need to do his COVID test but before each flight they did test for him.
5- your spouse who lives in Canada will check your GCKey account during your flight and will notice there is new update. After they stamped for entry.
6- It was very easy to travel from turkey to Canada, everyone was friendly with him and thanks god we did it after 16 months of processing our application.

I hope you guys will be with your spouse ASAP inshallah ❤
I can’t explain our feelings but all I can say is Alhamdulilah and I will pray for you my dear friends.

Last edited:

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
good morning everyone one ❤
1-first I booked One-way ticket. It was direct flight from Istanbul to Toronto then to Manitoba. The price was 1029,00C$. It was Turkish airline from Istanbul to Toronto then Air Canada from Toronto to Winnipeg.
2-You must bring with you (Quarantine plan)you can write and save it on your phone. You must have your spouse Canadian citizen and Canadian passport
3- Download ArriveCAN >>>it’s important and it’s mandatory.
4-My spouse DID NOT need to do his COVID test but before each flight they did test for him.
5- your spouse who lives in Canada will check your GCKey account during your flight and will notice there is new update. After they stamped for entry.
6- It was very easy to travel from turkey to Canada, everyone was friendly with him and thanks god we did it after 16 months of processing our application.

I hope you guys will be with your spouse ASAP inshallah ❤
I can’t explain our feelings but all I can say is Alhamdulilah and I will pray for you my dear friends.
Thank you so much for the kind words and the information you provided. Wishing you a good and happy life ahead.
It's been around 34 days my passport status shows under process. May we hear some good news from VO by this week.
One more question to confirm; I'll be going to Toronto with Turkish Airline with direct flight from Istanbul to Toronto. Is the PCR test a requirement to board the flight with Turkish airline or not?

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
My passport process timeline:

PP submitted Aug 30 (50 days as of today)
PP arrived in IRCC office Sep 24
PP under process since Sep 24

17 business days
25 calendar days

The most stressful stage in the whole process!

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
My passport process timeline:

PP submitted Aug 30 (50 days as of today)
PP arrived in IRCC office Sep 24
PP under process since Sep 24

17 business days
25 calendar days

The most stressful stage in the whole process!
Yeah, my friend, it is a real devil. I hoped your visa issued last week. But it seems that they want to intentionally kill us by this endless waiting.

Reactions: hemin979

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, my friend, it is a real devil. I hoped your visa issued last week. But it seems that they want to intentionally kill us by this endless waiting.
Indeed! the blame is on VFS which fails to transfer the packages in time. My passport took 25 days to reach IRCC office. It probably takes forever to be shipped back. A friend's passport has been dispatched from IRCC since Oct 6 and it is still on its way back!

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Indeed! the blame is on VFS which fails to transfer the packages in time. My passport took 25 days to reach IRCC office. It probably takes forever to be shipped back. A friend's passport has been dispatched from IRCC since Oct 6 and it is still on its way back!
Is your friend passport was dispatched from Ankara office or Amman?

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello my friend ❤
Yeeees thanks god, we received the passport on oct 10th, 2020
And yesterday oct 15,2020 my husband landed Canada I’m always praying for you guys and I hope you will be with your spouse very soon
So happy for you Sarah, I wish a happy, prosperous life a head of you and your spouse.
Btw, you received your passport just one day after being approved! They are faster in returning then

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
October is a silent month. Only few people got updates with their cases.. fewer were able to travel!
What could be the problem?!!! after putting too much pressure on IRCC to expedite processing times, everything is really fu**ed up!
This reminds me of a local saying " don't fix it lest you should ruin it" ;)

Blue_sky71

Jul 10, 2020
Guys I got this update from Ankara VAC:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20200930TRISPKT56919 has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara on 2020/10/16 via UPS. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
So, does that mean they mailed the passport back to me already?
Thanks

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Guys I got this update from Ankara VAC:
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20200930TRISPKT56919 has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ankara on 2020/10/16 via UPS. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
So, does that mean they mailed the passport back to me already?
Thanks
YES ! Congrats. That is what it means. could you please share when you sent it to VFS, and when IRCC started processing ? Where you sent your passport from ?

Get ready to fly :D

Blue_sky71

Jul 10, 2020
YES ! Congrats. That is what it means. could you please share when you sent it to VFS, and when IRCC started processing ? Where you sent your passport from ?

Get ready to fly :D
No, this is for my visitor visa probably. Now, I’m really confused and don’t know what to do?. Because, I received my PPR for my permanent residency few weeks after I mailed my passport to the embassy for issuing my visitor visa, but because my passport was in the embassy already and I had to send photos of myself again for my PR, I asked the Ankara VAC to keep my passport after they receive it back from embassy until they receive my photos and send them back to the embassy again for issuing my permanent residency visa and it looks like that they didn’t do that!!!!