+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

DilanCayan

Oct 13, 2020
Hello EVERYONE..
Just we got my husband application moved from Sydney to Ankara OVS.. just wondering what is the next step? Thank you

Application send feb 2020
AOR AUG 24
Biometric done sep 2020
Medical done sep 2020
Medical received Oct 1
Oct 13 OVS Sydney Ontario to Ankara

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
Hello EVERYONE..
Just we got my husband application moved from Sydney to Ankara OVS.. just wondering what is the next step? Thank you

Application send feb 2020
AOR AUG 24
Biometric done sep 2020
Medical done sep 2020
Medical received Oct 1
Oct 13 OVS Sydney Ontario to Ankara
Hey there
The next update will be shown on the second line under main applicant part in ECAS which is starting applicant's application in Ankara.
After that there will be a few month waiting time which ends with pre-arrival letter, decision made update and passport request letter.

Reactions: DilanCayan

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Same here, we are all on the same batch with Nilgam i think. So here is my question and based on looking at Sarah's. Does it mean another 4 weeks from today ? I have a feeling they update the tracking at least a week or two late. According to my MP my passport was already there as of last week, but only today the VFS tracking says :
"Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020/10/13"
Yep, same here! That could be the case. Frustrating process!
However, i think Sara will get hers' much sooner, as she lives in Turkey.

UmairS

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Anyone from Oct 19? Is there any movement? Been a year, nothing after biometrics and meds in Jan 20. Even ecas says 'app received' for PA

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Anyone from Oct 19? Is there any movement? Been a year, nothing after biometrics and meds in Jan 20. Even ecas says 'app received' for PA
Do not worry about it as one of my friends who is October 2019 applicant, his application was transered to Ankara VO. His application directly changed from APPLICATION RECEIVED to DECISION MADE and within 3 weeks he got his PPR.
I hope you hear good news soon.

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
Do not worry about it as one of my friends who is October 2019 applicant, his application was transered to Ankara VO. His application directly changed from APPLICATION RECEIVED to DECISION MADE and within 3 weeks he got his PPR.
I hope you hear good news soon.
I’m September 2019. So still waiting, wish you good luck

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
update: Embassy issued the TRV visa and posted back the passport. we asked Nilgam to replace the TRV letter with PR PPR letter, it seems they didn't do that and we have the TRV visa now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AliPrn

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
update: Embassy issued the TRV visa and posted back the passport. we asked Nilgam to replace the TRV letter with PPR letter, it seems they didn't do that and we have the TRV visa now.
Yeah We had an PPR for TRV too. I Don't get why they take so long to issue COPR vs TRV. Pretty much the same process.... we decided not to go with TRV and stick to PR visa, but they sure are taking their sweet time

Reactions: BehBeh2

Mira2018

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Please help. Is the Istanbul office currently open
And upon receipt of the visa, I hand over the passport at the office either from home, and upon delivery from the office to home as well