+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Salinasalina

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
Hello my dear friends,❤
As you know my husband is June 2019, applicant and finally thanks god TODAY we got 2 emails... one of them about our application was approved”

And the second one about our passport
We sent the passport on September 4th and today October 9th they sent us this email :
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. *******has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO.

Regards,

VFS Global

36 Days to process our passport !

I hope you all get great news next week inshallah ❤❤❤❤❤

Congrats dear Sara I hope to some day share the same good news

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi guys,

My spousal visa application is as below:

PPR August 27
PP submitted Aug 30
PP Received at IRCC Sep 24
PP under process Since Sep 24

Total days: 43
Visa office: Amman

Anyone has been going through same delay? is it normal taking this long for a visa stamping?

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
Hi guys,

PPR August 27
PP submitted Aug 30

Anyone has been going through same delay? is it normal taking this long for a visa stamping?
Hey,
You should actually count the days from Sep 24, the day the process is started. 16 days is not too long, considering the current situation.
My husband's passport is also under process from Sep 28 at Ankara.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hi guys,

PPR August 27
PP submitted Aug 30

Hello,
According to the processing time of Sarah's passport, it took about three weeks in IRCC. Be patient, I think by the end of this week you should receive the confirmation email. Please update us about that.

Reactions: hemin979

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you guys. Absolutely!
The thing is a friend submitted a week after mine, his passport already dispatched from IRCC to VFS. he's expecting to get it this week!

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Thank you guys. Absolutely!
The thing is a friend submitted a week after mine, his passport already dispatched from IRCC to VFS. he's expecting to get it this week!
yeah, I have heared different cases various during IRCC time from at least 2 weeks to 4 weeks. I do not know why...

Reactions: hemin979

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi all, our passport finally under process at IRCC as of today, it was send on Sep. 15th:
Your application, tracking ID *** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020/10/13
Same here, we are all on the same batch with Nilgam i think. So here is my question and based on looking at Sarah's. Does it mean another 4 weeks from today ? I have a feeling they update the tracking at least a week or two late. According to my MP my passport was already there as of last week, but only today the VFS tracking says :
"Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020/10/13"

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Same here, we are all on the same batch with Nilgam i think. So here is my question and based on looking at Sarah's. Does it mean another 4 weeks from today ? I have a feeling they update the tracking at least a week or two late. According to my MP my passport was already there as of last week, but only today the VFS tracking says :
"Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020/10/13"
I asked VFS on Friday and passport was still at VFS and they wanted to give it to Embassy later on Friday. I highly doubt that they updated the status late. I think both of us just had the passport delivered to embassy and started processing today. I guess we will get it back in 3 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: AliPrn

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
VFS is very slow in delivering passports to IRCC. Mine took 25 days to deliver it. It's been under process with IRCC for 20 days now.
So my passport has been away for 45 days with no serious update! frustration!

IRCC office: Amman