+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hello my dear friends,❤
As you know my husband is June 2019, applicant and finally thanks god TODAY we got 2 emails... one of them about our application was approved”

And the second one about our passport
We sent the passport on September 4th and today October 9th they sent us this email :
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. *******has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO.

Regards,

VFS Global

36 Days to process our passport !

I hope you all get great news next week inshallah ❤❤❤❤❤

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
after ~4 weeks they have just started processing our passports. and I don't understand what they are processing!? is it more than a stamp and printing a piece of paper? I see our friend's passport (@Sarahkaswer )has been in process for about a month and not completed yet!!
Check your GCKEY bro, first they will update your status to approved then they will tell you your passport transfer from IRCC to VAC

Reactions: BehBeh2 and ARZBAB

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello my dear friends,❤
As you know my husband is June 2019, applicant and finally thanks god TODAY we got 2 emails... one of them about our application was approved”

We sent the passport on September 4th and today October 9th they sent us this email :
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. *******has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Embassy CVO.

Regards,

VFS Global

YESSS ! Congrats Sarah

• Love
Reactions: Sarahkaswer

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Hello my dear friends,❤

Regards,

VFS Global

You are such a kindhearted lady, always positive and goving hope to everyone. It is coming back to you. I’m so happy for you, and also for ourselves that finally we have an idea about the waiting time
Congratulations!

BehBeh2

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Hello my dear friends,❤

Regards,

VFS Global

Congrats Sara, so happy for you!

• Love

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hello my dear friends,❤

Regards,

VFS Global

One last question, when did IRCC start working on your visa/ or when was it received?
just trying to do the math for our case haha. And Again congrats

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
YESSS ! Congrats Sarah
Thanks a lot bro , I hope you will get good news next week inshallah ❤❤❤

One last question, when did IRCC start working on your visa/ or when was it received?
just trying to do the math for our case haha. And Again congrats
We sent it on Friday September 4th From Antalya to Ankara

On Monday September 7th VAC received it
On Wednesday September 9th Arrive to embassy
On Monday sep 14 IRCC start process
Today Friday October 9th dispatched to VAC
And on the same day They sent me email to check my GCKEY >>> they updated to Approved

And I will share with you when we get the passport back inshallah

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hello my dear friends,❤

Regards,

VFS Global

Congratulations⚘❤❤❤⚘ It was the BEST news that I have heared.

• Love

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
You are such a kindhearted lady, always positive and goving hope to everyone. It is coming back to you. I’m so happy for you, and also for ourselves that finally we have an idea about the waiting time
Congratulations!
Arzbab ❤❤❤Thank you so much my dear friend.
we all here in same boat and I remember you and other friends here were helping me a lot. I’m always praying for all of you guys and I’m sure inshallah all of you will be with your spouse in Canada this month inshallah ❤.

next week you guys will share a good news with us inshallah ❤❤❤❤

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Congratulations⚘❤❤❤⚘ It was the BEST news that I have heared.
Thank you so much my dear friend Mehdi❤❤❤ Inshallah you will get your passport back next week and don’t forget to check your GCKey everyday they will update it first then they will send emails about your passport

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello my dear friends,❤

Regards,

VFS Global

Wow ongratulations Sarah. That's a great news so far from Ankara VO.