+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Vazira

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
i'm September 2019 too, frozen no update, did you requested GCMS notes? does anyone? will it slow down the process or affect on it?
We sent few webforms in September but got reply just yesterday. They say all required documents have been received and application is still in process, and also due to the COVID they can’t process it normally as some offices still work with critical staff only. The same blah blah, nothing special.

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
As i'm reading online, many countries have a much faster processing time for COPR. Even with the pandemic the amount of time from PPR to COPR is less than 2 weeks for most cases, and up to a month for the rest. Ankara Visa Office is so slow and backlogged !!

Reactions: ARZBAB

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
I requested the notes a few days ago, not sure what the impact will be on processing.
There is no impact on the processing, it is processed by different department and you can request for as many notes as you want at any time.

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
As i'm reading online, many countries have a much faster processing time for COPR. Even with the pandemic the amount of time from PPR to COPR is less than 2 weeks for most cases, and up to a month for the rest. Ankara Visa Office is so slow and backlogged !!
after ~4 weeks they have just started processing our passports. and I don't understand what they are processing!? is it more than a stamp and printing a piece of paper? I see our friend's passport (@Sarahkaswer )has been in process for about a month and not completed yet!!

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
after ~4 weeks they have just started processing our passports. and I don't understand what they are processing!? is it more than a stamp and printing a piece of paper? I see our friend's passport (@Sarahkaswer )has been in process for about a month and not completed yet!!
How do you know when they start processing ? My VFS tracking still says in transit since Oct 2nd...

AliPrn

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Our MP looked into the matter, Their office confirmed that our passport is at Ankara visa office now even though VFS tracking still says in transit. Maybe it hasn't been updated and here what we were told FYI:

"I spoke to IRCC and they confirmed that the passport was received by the office in Ankara . I currently do not have more information on their processing as well as the timelines, the Ankara office is up and running, but their operations are certainly impacted by COVID-19.
I asked for processing of your application and the advice provided to me by IRCC was to wait, I would suggest we follow up with the office in Ankara in about a month to see if there is any progress. "

Reactions: BehBeh2

ARZBAB

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Our MP looked into the matter, Their office confirmed that our passport is at Ankara visa office now even though VFS tracking still says in transit. Maybe it hasn't been updated and here what we were told FYI:

"I spoke to IRCC and they confirmed that the passport was received by the office in Ankara . I currently do not have more information on their processing as well as the timelines, the Ankara office is up and running, but their operations are certainly impacted by COVID-19.
I asked for processing of your application and the advice provided to me by IRCC was to wait, I would suggest we follow up with the office in Ankara in about a month to see if there is any progress. "
“...to follow up in about a month” !! They just need to stamp the damn visa !!

Reactions: Vazira

Mohammad 88

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Hi Guys,
This is my today update:
Your application, tracking ID N*************** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020/10/05
Hi
Hi Guys,
This is my today update:
Your application, tracking ID N*************** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020/10/05
Hello guys
any update I have Same message
Your application, tracking ID. ####### has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Hi
Hello guys
any update I have Same message
Your application, tracking ID. ####### has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2020
Nothing, unfortunately. I think at first we should wait for Sarah's passport, it has been sent to IRCC on Sep 14th.