+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

JFK_YVR

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
Yes as a PR you can order on behalf of anyone, including your wife. I ordered it for my wife, my brother, and also for my parents visit visa. As part of the application, you have to attach a form (given there) where that person appoints you as their representative to order on their behalf. It has to be signed in blue ink. Order it under access to info act, costs 5 dollars. You can ask me if you get stuck somewhere.
Hope it helps
Oops, I already submitted, but fortunately did everything you said except for attaching the representation form. It did not ask me to attach that form. I hope it's not needed or at least they ask me to send it over.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
YES ! how long did it take from the day it was in transit to being changed to received ?
it takes just one day for transit from Ankara VAC to IRCC, Oct 2 ( Friday) it was in transit to IRCC and Oct 5 (Monday) they received it.

Kochora

Apr 21, 2019
Hello,
hope everyone's doing well. I'm a June 2019 applicant and I've done the biometrics and medical on September 30 2019 and haven't heard anything since then. My lawyer has sent an update request and this is what IRCC replied:
Greetings,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that your file will be reviewed and you will be advised if there are any outstanding documents/issues. Eventually, once all the statutory requirements have been a passport request letter will be sent to you.

Sincerely,

Migration Section
I’m getting exactly same email when i ask about my application, we are September 2019 applicant

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
I hope we will hear good news soon.
U sent ur passport to VFS at 4th Sep ? , or it is received in embassy on 4th ?
Thank you so much my dear friend and you too❤
I sent it on September 4th and on September 7th they received it ...
September 14 was under process