+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

EhsRm

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Awesome day ! Congratulations to you guys who got the PPR and hopefully the rest will follow.
I just wonder since today is Thursday could it be that they increased hours of weekly work lately. Because on VFS Global says Ankara only works on Wednesdays and Fridays !

brad696

Star Member
Jun 11, 2019
Hopefully, issuing the visa will not take as long as the passport request letter did, after receiving the pre-arrival letter on July 1st (about 2 months).

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hi!
I applied June 2019 and received Pre Arrival 30 June 2020 , DM 21 August 2020 and today PPR mail 3 September 2020.
I’m Turkish and living in Istanbul so will I send it to Istanbul VAC by a courier?
Congratulations dear on receiving PPR.
As I am living in Turkey too, would you please give me some info on how we might send the passport?
Waiting for your reply
Thank you

Sultans

May 20, 2018
Congratulations dear on receiving PPR.
As I am living in Turkey too, would you please give me some info on how we might send the passport?
Waiting for your reply
Thank you
I sent an e-mail to VFS global and they wrote me back as they need 1. Original of passport 2. 2 photos 3. Passport request letter ( we received it via e-mail) 4. The fees for VAC passport service and courier fee (totally 157,50 TL) receipts 5. Adress and information (name surname) for the receiver to get passport back by UPS.
On monday I will send it by regular mail to VAC Istanbul.

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
When we get our pasport back with COPR can we travel to Canada due to Covid-19 situation?
Yes, we are exempted from traveling to Canada because our spouses are living in Canada.

Reactions: Sultans

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
I sent an e-mail to VFS global and they wrote me back as they need 1. Original of passport 2. 2 photos 3. Passport request letter ( we received it via e-mail) 4. The fees for VAC passport service and courier fee (totally 157,50 TL) receipts 5. Adress and information (name surname) for the receiver to get passport back by UPS.
On monday I will send it by regular mail to VAC Istanbul.
Thank you for your help bro.
As you mentioned above, I have sent the documents to VFS and I paid 157.50 TL to GATEWAY MANAGEMENT LOJISTIK AS through Garanti Bank in regards to Passport transmission and one-way courier service.

Mahrafff

Oct 9, 2019
Hi Guys,
I received my Passport Request today. Hope it happened to all at least other June applicants today.
Application Received: June 10th, 2019
Happy to hear that, congratulations. My application was also received on June 10th. But I have not even received the pre-arrival letter.
I’m kinda getting worried :(

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hello friends, I need your help again please
For the ones who got PPR :
To send your passport to VAC
You just follow these steps, am I right?
  • 1. One copy of this letter.

• 2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
    • 3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at: .............

• Then send it, right?

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello friends, I need your help again please
For the ones who got PPR :
To send your passport to VAC
You just follow these steps, am I right?
  • 1. One copy of this letter.

• 2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
    • 3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at: .............

• Then send it, right?
Yup
In the back of one photo, you should write your name and your DOB along with photo studio stamp over written part. Moreover, there is a payment of 157.50 TL you should include the receipt with your passport package to VFS.
Have a look to the following steps, It may help you better.
when the passport request letter (passport request letter) arrives, you need to deposit a total of 157.50 TL fee per passport to the VFS Global Garanti Bank account before sending your passports to our office. 53 TL of this fee is the "passport transmission service fee" for sending your passport to the Embassy, and 104.50 TL is the "one-way courier service fee" for returning your passport by courier when the transaction is completed. These fees are calculated according to the Canadian dollar rate and can change with the exchange rate. We do not have courier service out of Turkey.

Addresses : https://visa.vfsglobal.com/tur/en/can/attend-centre

Information on bank transfer:
Bank Account Name: Gateway Management Lojistik A.S.
Bank Name: Garanti BBVA
BIC / SWIFT Code: TGBATRIS
IBAN: TR97 0006 2001 6710 0006 2981 42 (TL)
TR90 0006 2001 6710 0009 0781 91 (CAD)

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.canadatrank@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you within two (2) business days.

You may call our Canada Visa Information Helpline +90 212 373 58 07 between 0830hrs to 1700hrs or chat with our agent by visiting our website given below.

In our constant efforts to enhance the customer satisfaction level we request you to send us your valuable feedback on the response provided. Please click below on this link to give feedback on the Email services

https://www.vfsglobalcustomerexperience-ca.com/VOA/FeedbackWeb/Index?formID=7&countryID=6&missionID=7

Best regards,

Gencer

----------

VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre – Turkey

----------

VFS GLOBAL

EST. 2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.

For more information please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/turkey

Mehdi_1392

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Interview........
N/A
Happy to hear that, congratulations. My application was also received on June 10th. But I have not even received the pre-arrival letter.
I’m kinda getting worried :(
You should send them webform, not just waiting for their response. It is not normal, because almost all of June and July applicants received their PPR this week. Do it now please and continue every week.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q1

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Yup
In the back of one photo, you should write your name and your DOB along with photo studio stamp over written part. Moreover, there is a payment of 157.50 TL you should include the receipt with your passport package to VFS.
Have a look to the following steps, It may help you better.
when the passport request letter (passport request letter) arrives, you need to deposit a total of 157.50 TL fee per passport to the VFS Global Garanti Bank account before sending your passports to our office. 53 TL of this fee is the "passport transmission service fee" for sending your passport to the Embassy, and 104.50 TL is the "one-way courier service fee" for returning your passport by courier when the transaction is completed. These fees are calculated according to the Canadian dollar rate and can change with the exchange rate. We do not have courier service out of Turkey.

Addresses : https://visa.vfsglobal.com/tur/en/can/attend-centre

Information on bank transfer:
Bank Account Name: Gateway Management Lojistik A.S.
Bank Name: Garanti BBVA
BIC / SWIFT Code: TGBATRIS
IBAN: TR97 0006 2001 6710 0006 2981 42 (TL)
TR90 0006 2001 6710 0009 0781 91 (CAD)

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.canadatrank@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you within two (2) business days.

You may call our Canada Visa Information Helpline +90 212 373 58 07 between 0830hrs to 1700hrs or chat with our agent by visiting our website given below.

In our constant efforts to enhance the customer satisfaction level we request you to send us your valuable feedback on the response provided. Please click below on this link to give feedback on the Email services

https://www.vfsglobalcustomerexperience-ca.com/VOA/FeedbackWeb/Index?formID=7&countryID=6&missionID=7

Best regards,

Gencer

----------

VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre – Turkey

----------

VFS GLOBAL

EST. 2001 | Partnering Governments. Providing Solutions.

For more information please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/turkey
I’m really appreciate your help, thank you so much and yes we did all these steps except when my spouse went to the Garanti BBVA to deposit the money, they said to him he can’t do that because he is not a From “Turkey” then he send yesterday his passport with all requests except this step.
Should I contact them?