+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

aqib727

Oct 3, 2019
Hey Guys,

Some of you have emailed and have got a response back from the Ankara office.

What email address did you guys send it to ? How long did it take for them to respond back ?

Thanks.

Qaypol

Sep 20, 2019
Hello everyone
I'm living in Canada and my wife is in Iran. I want to make sure that if something went wrong with my application, to whom they will send the whole application the sponsor in Canada or PA in Iran?
You can login to your E-CAS and update your contact information and correspondence address to whichever is more more convenient for you.

Mahrafff

Oct 9, 2019
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum. Would anyone tell how is the processing time with Ankara visa office in general? Are they busy in these days? Any guess about the total processing time for Iranian applicants? (I'm an outland applicant)

Here is my timeline (2019):

10 June - Application Received
29 Aug - Biometric Letter
30 Aug - Medical Instruction Letter
5 Sep - Additional Document requested
11 Sep - Forwarded to Visa Office in Ankara
18 Sep - Started Processing

Reactions: Tarlan-Mehdi-2019

mdas

Aug 31, 2019
Hi Everyone

My application was also forwarded to Visa Office in Ankara.

My Timeline:

AR- 15.08.2019
AOR - 19.09.2019
BR - 05.10.2019
MR - 08.10.2019
Moved to VO: 16.10.2019

Thanks

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
I don't know about Ankara, my wife is in Istanbul she got both Biometric and Medical done from there.

Biometric takes an hour max. You just walk-in to the center and get it done.

Medical you have to take an appointment, they gave an appointment about 2-3 days after she called in to book one and it takes about 2 hours to do the whole check-up.

But then again this is for Istanbul centers, wait times might vary for Ankara. Hope that helps.

Thanks.
Thank you for your kind consideration. Since 2 days I was in Ankara and I successfully completed both Biometric and Medical. Your info is accurate the same to Ankara. Everyone who is willing to do their Biometrics in Ankara don't have to book and appointment for Biometrics because Canada visa application center accepts clients with no appointments too moreover to do medical checkup I prefer Lale Tuncel who is working with IRCC panel physicians and do have e-Medical system. It would be great if u book an appointment before going there

Thank you

fatima1990

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Does anyone knows which month the Ankara office is processing now?
The last news of pre arrival or ppr were for April, anyone who their application went to Ankara on june got any update ???

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
The last news of pre arrival or ppr were for April, anyone who their application went to Ankara on june got any update ???
Hi ,
My friend her application received 25 March and started processing in Ankara 15 June . No update at all no interview . . Although some other applicant who were transferred in June got the ppr.

fatima1990

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hi ,
My friend her application received 25 March and started processing in Ankara 15 June . No update at all no interview . . Although some other applicant who were transferred in June got the ppr.
Hi dear, im june 13 and didn't hear anything too, can you tell me those who got update when they got their ppr?

Qaypol

Sep 20, 2019
some January applicants, including myself are still waiting for their medical instruction letter...