+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

johntparty

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Thanks a lot for the answer
did you get any update?

can you give your timeline please?
May 21 - Application received
July 10 - AOR
July 18 - Linked application
July 23 - Biometric Requested
July 24 - SA
July 24 - Medical Requested
July 25 - Biometric and Medical Given
July 28 - Medical Passed
July 29 - File transfered to Ankara Office
August 06 - AOR2 ('started your process' on ECAS)

No update since then.

Reactions: fatima1990

fatima1990

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
May 21 - Application received
July 10 - AOR
July 18 - Linked application
July 23 - Biometric Requested
July 24 - SA
July 24 - Medical Requested
July 25 - Biometric and Medical Given
July 28 - Medical Passed
July 29 - File transfered to Ankara Office
August 06 - AOR2 ('started your process' on ECAS)

No update since then.

I wish we all hear from them soon, Im desperate now really...
I was actually october applicant but had file returned after four mounths and applied again on march 2019

bbmz

Aug 4, 2018
Hello All, Just want to give our update after PPR as we are from Shiraz as well.

The passport was dropped off on Sept 25th to the travel agent and appears to have arrived in Ankara on Oct 1 based on the tracking number. I just called the VAC and was told that the passport is still being processed at the Embassy. I'm hoping it gets sent back to the VAC by the end of this week.

Good luck to everyone else - Hopefully we all hear some good news soon.
Hi, We just received our passport today. Good luck everyone

aqib727

Oct 3, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Applied for my Wife's PR. She is Pakistani currently studying in Istanbul.

August 22 - Application received
Sept 25 - AOR
Sept 27 - Biometric Requested
Sept 27- SA
Sept 28 - Medical Requested
Oct 3rd - Biometric and Medical Given
Oct 9 - File transfered to Ankara Office

From what i can tell from reading the past 10-15 pages or so is that average time since the app is transferred to Ankara is about 5 months. Doesn't seem so bad comparing it to Islamabad office :D

Reactions: Anthonymarshall

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hello everyone
Does anyone know a translation institution that translates social media(watsapp or facebook) chats in Farsi to English
In Iran or Canada
Iran would be better for me

minou

Sep 15, 2019
Hello everyone
Does anyone know a translation institution that translates social media(watsapp or facebook) chats in Farsi to English
In Iran or Canada
Iran would be better for me
I suppose no official translator accept to translate officially.. they just do it without any official stamp and header there is no difference in they do it or you do it yourself...
I asked many of them but they didnt accept to translate it officially

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
Hello Everyone,

Applied for my Wife's PR. She is Pakistani currently studying in Istanbul.

August 22 - Application received
Sept 25 - AOR
Sept 27 - Biometric Requested
Sept 27- SA
Sept 28 - Medical Requested
Oct 3rd - Biometric and Medical Given
Oct 9 - File transfered to Ankara Office

From what i can tell from reading the past 10-15 pages or so is that average time since the app is transferred to Ankara is about 5 months. Doesn't seem so bad comparing it to Islamabad office :D
Hi dear, as I'm living in Turkey, my Biometric and Medical needs to be done in Ankara so I have to be there by the next week.
Would you please let me know as if an appointment is required for biometric or how long it takes to do Medical and I would appreciate in advance mentioning the adress you prefer for medical checkup?
Waiting for your reply
Thank you.

johntparty

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hi dear, as I'm living in Turkey, my Biometric and Medical needs to be done in Ankara so I have to be there by the next week.
Would you please let me know as if an appointment is required for biometric or how long it takes to do Medical and I would appreciate in advance mentioning the adress you prefer for medical checkup?
Waiting for your reply
Thank you.
They say there's no need for an appointment for biometric, but it's useful if you make an online appointment (you can make it online at VFS). I strongly recommend that you make an appointment for the medical because the doctor is sometimes absent or too crowded, so there is no room for you. If you make an appointment for both and go, all process will be completed within one day. It took me half a day.

Anthonymarshall

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
TURKEY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27-06-2019
Doc's Request.
18-07-2019
AOR Received.
14/09/2019
File Transfer...
23-10-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
15-10-2019
Interview........
No interview
They say there's no need for an appointment for biometric, but it's useful if you make an online appointment (you can make it online at VFS). I strongly recommend that you make an appointment for the medical because the doctor is sometimes absent or too crowded, so there is no room for you. If you make an appointment for both and go, all process will be completed within one day. It took me half a day.
Thank you so much for your kind reply.

Reactions: johntparty

aqib727

Oct 3, 2019
Waiting for your reply
Thank you.
I don't know about Ankara, my wife is in Istanbul she got both Biometric and Medical done from there.

Biometric takes an hour max. You just walk-in to the center and get it done.

Medical you have to take an appointment, they gave an appointment about 2-3 days after she called in to book one and it takes about 2 hours to do the whole check-up.

But then again this is for Istanbul centers, wait times might vary for Ankara. Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Mkouchakzadeh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hello everyone
I'm living in Canada and my wife is in Iran. I want to make sure that if something went wrong with my application, to whom they will send the whole application the sponsor in Canada or PA in Iran?

fatima1990

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hello everyone
I'm living in Canada and my wife is in Iran. I want to make sure that if something went wrong with my application, to whom they will send the whole application the sponsor in Canada or PA in Iran?
who is the representative?
they will send them to representative. sponsor