+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

giorgib

Dec 9, 2018
Hey there.
What you mean by "review yout medical"?
does it show that you have passed the medical exam on Gckey? if so, they have already reviewed and report it as passed. they will move on after this to eligibility and background check which is usually a long time job.
but if it is not showing "passed" then i guess you should call them ASAP.
It says:

4. Medical results have been received.

and thats all.

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
It says:

4. Medical results have been received.

and thats all.
I guess this is from your ecas, right?
mine is also the same. but what does your Gckey account says?

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
whoops, guess I don't have Gckey account.
So how do you get the biometrics and medical letter? you probably have a representative, a lower? Ask them to check it for you.

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Hello there!
does anybody know approximately how much time it takes to review my medical results?
It's been one month+ since they received it and no progress :(

also never got mail from them asking medical exam. I saw it on my account and was late for about 2 month to send them my results
Try calling CIC and put in your file number it will tell you whether you passed the medical exam. On Ecas it will only say medical results received

alivahid

Oct 31, 2018
Hi all,
For your information,
my application was sent to Ankara on July 20 and they have processed it on July 24, I received the pre-arrival letter about 1 month ago and unfortunately till now I didn't receive PPR email. even my BGC status has not been changed on my GCKey and it still shows that your application is in process and we will send you message when we start your BGC !!!
its been 8 months that my application received to Mississauga!

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Hi all,
For your information,
my application was sent to Ankara on July 20 and they have processed it on July 24, I received the pre-arrival letter about 1 month ago and unfortunately till now I didn't receive PPR email. even my BGC status has not been changed on my GCKey and it still shows that your application is in process and we will send you message when we start your BGC !!!
Maybe you should send an email to Ankara. At least it will be a nudge to them.
Hope you get good news soon.

Torontoman58

Jan 26, 2019
Hi all,
For your information,
Ali are u from zaferanieh and driving black pickup truck

alivahid

Oct 31, 2018
I thought u are one of my body, same name same situation, that was nice, cheers anyway nice to know u
nice to know you as well, so you mean there is someone else who received Pre-Arrival letter during 1 months ago and waiting for his PPR? you know what is his BGC status?

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Hi all,
For your information,
Hopefully u will get news fast. My husbands file got transferred to Ankara over 3 months ago and no news BGC has not started.

Reactions: alivahid