+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
my suggested dataset is now live on the government's open data website:

CBSA immigration security screening timeline statistics

http://open.canada.ca/en/suggested-datasets/cbsa-immigration-security-screening-timeline-statistics

http://ouvert.canada.ca/fr/suggested-datasets/statistiques-delais-filtrage-securite-a-limmigration-lasfc

Please thumbs up and leave comments to persuade CBSA to make the data public.

"The suggested dataset works through a system of voting. The more votes a dataset receives, the more it shows that there’s a demand for this data. Comments are a good way to show that there is demand as well. This feedback is forwarded to the department who will let action further.

Both CBSA and IRCC are aware of this suggested dataset now and may also track its popularity. "

Last edited:

dave bro2009

May 19, 2017
tonight i'm going to email Ankara today if they can tell me how long it is going to take ,i been email them every week but next week i willl be email them daily lol

Reactions: strength2

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Canadavisa is deleting my posts here. I am sorry but I'd like to let you know that's why my post is deleted from yesterday by them.

dave bro2009

May 19, 2017
hey
thats sucks ,do you think immigration officers complaint ,i have email Ankara visa office yesterday but they didn't email me back

mona_momeni

Feb 19, 2017
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2016/10/05
AOR Received.
2016/11/04
File Transfer...
2016/11/11
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview yet
Hi friends, I've just received my csis report via mail today. It's dated Sep. 28 and I'd submitted it on Sep. 3rd. I freaked out because I expected to receive it last week on my email. The delay was due to posting it by mail.

I had asked if my security screening is done, and they have replied that it is completed. However, they haven't provided more information about when it is finished and what recommendation/advice they have given to cbsa. I just have a small table saying that it is issued by ankara and cbsa on Dec. 12, 2016, and the priority is P3 and apart from that there are just a few file numbers and that's it.

Have you received similar reports?

Khosro1380

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2016
File Transfer...
November 2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
31 Oct. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Hi friends, I've just received my csis report via mail today. It's dated Sep. 28 and I'd submitted it on Sep. 3rd. I freaked out because I expected to receive it last week on my email. The delay was due to posting it by mail.

I had asked if my security screening is done, and they have replied that it is completed. However, they haven't provided more information about when it is finished and what recommendation/advice they have given to cbsa. I just have a small table saying that it is issued by ankara and cbsa on Dec. 12, 2016, and the priority is P3 and apart from that there are just a few file numbers and that's it.

Mine mentions the date CSIS received a request from IRCC for security screening and also the date it was completed. In my case it took less than 4 months!

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020

I had asked if my security screening is done, and they have replied that it is completed. However, they haven't provided more information about when it is finished and what recommendation/advice they have given to cbsa. I just have a small table saying that it is issued by ankara and cbsa on Dec. 12, 2016, and the priority "P3" and apart from that there are just a few file numbers and that's it.

What do you mean you submitted it Sep 3rd? Did you submit to atip website on Sep? I am confused about the processing time they took to issue your report and the postal time the way you explained.
There should be 3 columns first columns says status: completed, client: CBSA, request date: XXXX (that's your SS start date), subclient: IPM Ankara- Turkey
second column says category: PR outside, received: XXXX (SS start date), request type: 1 new request
third column says priority "P3"

There is a second page which has case conclusion section on the top date of request: XXXX (again your ss start date) and recommendation/advice on the bottom which has a issue date XXXX (that is your ss completion date)

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Mine mentions the date CSIS received a request from IRCC for security screening and also the date it was completed. In my case it took less than 4 months!
what were your SS start and your SS completion dates?

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
What do you mean you submitted it Sep 3rd? Did you submit to atip website on Sep? I am confused about the processing time they took to issue your report and the postal time the way you explained.
There should be 3 columns first columns says status: completed, client: CBSA, request date: XXXX (that's your SS start date), subclient: IPM Ankara- Turkey
second column says category: PR outside, received: XXXX (SS start date), request type: 1 new request

There is a second page which has case conclusion section on the top date of request: XXXX (again your ss start date) and recommendation/advice on the bottom which has a issue date XXXX (that is your ss completion date)
This all sounds like CBSA report because CSIS is only 1 page that states when SS was started and completed by CSIS.

I'm waiting for my CBSA report this month..

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
This all sounds like CBSA report because CSIS is only 1 page that states when SS was started and completed by CSIS.

I'm waiting for my CBSA report this month..
There are two different version of CSIS reports.

Reactions: Ahmelina23

mona_momeni

Feb 19, 2017
Tehran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2016/10/05
AOR Received.
2016/11/04
File Transfer...
2016/11/11
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview yet

Yes, I submitted it on atip website for csis on Sep. 3rd. I expected it to arrive 30 calandar days. Which part is confusing to you?
The other descriptions you gave are correct, there are three columns, but I don't have any completion date. It just says when ankara issued it and that the status is complete.

Khosro1380

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
28 Sep. 2016
File Transfer...
November 2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
31 Oct. 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
what were your SS start and your SS completion dates?
According to CSIS they received the request for security screening on 12 Dec. 2016 and completed it on 3 Apr. 2017.

Reactions: strength2

driim

Oct 12, 2017
Hallo,
on applicant's side of ecas saw "we started processing your application on ... " . It means, that file is in VO? How long can it last until DM?

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Yes, I submitted it on atip website for csis on Sep. 3rd. I expected it to arrive 30 calandar days. Which part is confusing to you?
The other descriptions you gave are correct, there are three columns, but I don't have any completion date. It just says when ankara issued it and that the status is complete.
Hi Yours was pretty quick Sep 3 to Sep 28th. Mine took from April 18th to June 21st and by the time it arrived by post was end of June.
Is the recommendation/advice section completely blank? What was the SS start date? 12 Dec 2016?

Last edited:

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
According to CSIS they received the request for security screening on 12 Dec. 2016 and completed it on 3 Apr. 2017.
so far we have 1 CSIS completed Nov 2016, 2 completed Feb 2017, 6 completed April 2017, 1 completed Aug 2017 (total 10/32 got CSIS). Mona's case is not clear.

Last edited: