+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hi guys
Here is the response of inquiry centre to my email , the one I sent on may 19
Good Afternoon,

This is in response to your email below.

The application is currently undergoing security checks. These checks are conducted for IRCC by outside agencies and any delays that they may incur in providing input to IRCC is something over which we have no control.

Please note that the processing times indicated on our website are only for general guidance and some cases will take longer than others. All efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all applications

I trust that you will find this information useful.

Kindly,
HM
It is 1.5 times the processing time so far! They are part of IRCC and IRCC should have a control over their agencies and give them deadlines, follow up with them, etc. They are non-sense in what they explain. How can they play with people's lives that easy?! What is happening to human rights in Canada?! Why are there so many discriminations against Canadian citizens marrying non Canadians while so many non Canadian refugees are welcome to Canada. OMG!

Last edited:

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
We are 12 applicants on this forum. Pick a date in a month and every month send a complaint explaining about human rights, devasting impacts this has on your mental health, etc. If we do so 12 days of a month they will get a complaint and they will do something. Explain that you are aware of what they keep saying that IRCC is waitng for agencies but that there should be a deadline. follow up, etc. Please unit together. If you agree and you are going to do this please like this message and we will make an excel sheet with all our names to show the dates. Lets say I do june 1st, X will do June 3rd and so on. If you just wait and do nothing you will just lose the time month by month as we lost 12 months and it may take even two years or more. There is definitely sth wrong with Ankara. How come other offices in the world do not have such a long waiting time for agencies to get back to IRCC?!!

Last edited:

Mina124

May 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27 May 2016
Doc's Request.
28 Nov 2016- CSQ
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi everybody,

I received this email on Apr 26, after several times contacting to Ankara. Another two of my friends also received same letter with exactly similar sentences. It seems they copy and paste one letter for all of us. My friends are not in this forum. They also wait for spouse sponsorship more than one year. Outside of this forum I know another 5 cases that pass the normal processing time.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that we are actively processing your file. We have completed eligibility and medical examination and are currently working on your security clearance.

Processing your security clearance involves consultation with other Government of Canada agencies. At present we are awaiting their input. While we cannot estimate when this information will be received you can rest assured that we are checking your file on a regular basis and will be in touch when we are ready to proceed with the next stage of processing.

I hope that you find this information useful and that it helps you to understand where your file stands.

Immigration Section

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi everybody,

I received this email on Apr 26, after several times contacting to Ankara. Another two of my friends also received same letter with exactly similar sentences. It seems they copy and paste one letter for all of us. My friends are not in this forum. They also wait for spouse sponsorship more than one year. Outside of this forum I know another 5 cases that pass the normal processing time.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that we are actively processing your file. We have completed eligibility and medical examination and are currently working on your security clearance.

Processing your security clearance involves consultation with other Government of Canada agencies. At present we are awaiting their input. While we cannot estimate when this information will be received you can rest assured that we are checking your file on a regular basis and will be in touch when we are ready to proceed with the next stage of processing.

I hope that you find this information useful and that it helps you to understand where your file stands.

Immigration Section

I got the exact same thing , exact words, they do copy it for everyone what a joke
I am sorry that we are all in this position, we are supposed to be in one of the most advanced countries in the world
Let's see what happens till end of may

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hi everybody,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Processing your security clearance involves consultation with other Government of Canada agencies. At present we are awaiting their input. While we cannot estimate when this information will be received you can rest assured that we are checking your file on a regular basis and will be in touch when we are ready to proceed with the next stage of processing. I will start making the list with nick names now and later we can put the right names if we decided to send it. I can send it to all MP's and ministry of immigration and CC all the sponsors. Why any other office in the world is not having such a long security screening waiting time? Something is wrong with Ankara.

Immigration Section
Hi Mina. Can you please invite your other friends to join the forum. They can be in the forum with nicknames and not give any private info but I think we should make a list of applicants (nick names) with important dates and names of MP contacted and send the list to all the MP offices so that the MP's know they are dealing with 18-20 cases at the same time all from Ankara. They may speak about it in the parliament or maybe MP's can send a letter on our behalf to ministry of immigration. I will start to make the excel file with nicknames for now and later we can change it to real names and put the sponsor's email addresses and I can email the file to all MP's and the ministry of immigration. If people are concerned about their names I can make an email address like patientsponsors@gmail.com and send it through that email as long as there is a MP email address or lawyer/representative email address for each sponsor.

Last edited:

Naghmeh

May 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
07-april-2016
Hi everbody. i applied for my husband since 7 april 2016 .i got the same email.untill today my husband application is in processing yet.

Reactions: strength2

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Hi everbody. i applied for my husband since 7 april 2016 .i got the same email.untill today my husband application is in processing yet.
Hi Naghmeh. Thank you for sharing your case with us. I just made an excel file and sent the link. I will add your name there.

Reactions: Naghmeh

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Unfortunately I just came to know hoss68 application was refused as of last week :(. He was an April applicant from the Persian apply abroad forum. He didn't explain why.

Mina124

May 22, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
27 May 2016
Doc's Request.
28 Nov 2016- CSQ
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Unfortunately I just came to know hoss68 application was refused as of last week :(. He was an April applicant from the Persian apply abroad forum. He didn't explain why.
What does it mean refused?? You mean reject!!!! After one year they rejected someone. As I know they usually do not reject family sponsorship application.

Naghmeh

May 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
07-april-2016
What does it mean refused?? You mean reject!!!! After one year they rejected someone. As I know they usually do not reject family sponsorship application.
its so strange .why after one year ?!!! :(

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront

O my god are you serious? When did they let him know? How is that possible? When did he apply and are you sure it was spouse sponsership? Is he rejected or the wife canceled?
I wish he would share with all
So sorry to hear that☹☹

manitobagirl

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
January 8,2018
Doc's Request.
PCC 27-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-02-2018
File Transfer...
22-03-2018
Med's Request
09-03-2018
Med's Done....
29-03-2018 pass
Interview........
17-05-2018
Passport Req..
same day of the interview
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2018
LANDED..........
23-06-2018
Let's not panic. We don't know the details of hoss68 application. But it's giving us a time frame 1 year and 1 month. Would be nice to know what happened. We can only pray.

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
Let's not panic. We don't know the details of hoss68 application. But it's giving us a time frame 1 year and 1 month. Would be nice to know what happened. We can only pray.
It's very sad to hear such news...
However, I agree that we don't know the reason behind the rejection and it does give us a certain timeframe.
God willing we will hear good news soon!