+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
I heard if you go to the embassy when you get your visa you can ask for your pictures there and they will give it back to you

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
lina123 said:
I heard if you go to the embassy when you get your visa you can ask for your pictures there and they will give it back to you
My wife finally got her interview done,She told me that they have asked lots of questions regarding my previous marriage which
i really dont understand why since i never wanted her to get invalved in my previous marriage simply because that is my past and has nothing to
do with my present life.I have only told her stuff that she must know and nothing more.She also told me that they didnt even check any of the documents that they asked her to take with herself which doesnt make sense,I saw in Persian site that smahdis got interviwed the day after my wife and looks like they had the same experience,I wonder if anyone who has access to persian site can ask him please if after interview they mentioned anything about when a decission will be made? they never gave her any time frame which i was really afraid about it and god knows
what going to happen next like Poor em.ma or others.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
lina123 said:
:( omg thats way too long ill pray for u guys
finally after 11 month I checked the CIC site this morning and it says .A decision has been made on ..............application. The office will contact (my Wife) concerning this decision. so now I am worry like hell since I don't know if her case has been approved or rejected. what a life........

em.ma

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2014
Interview........
26-11-2014
Peyman.ch said:
finally after 11 month I checked the CIC site this morning and it says .A decision has been made on ..............application. The office will contact (my Wife) concerning this decision. so now I am worry like hell since I don't know if her case has been approved or rejected. what a life........
Ohh thats great news man , i really really hope from my heart that its approved. I hope your gonna hear the good news really soon.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
em.ma said:
Ohh thats great news man , i really really hope from my heart that its approved. I hope your gonna hear the good news really soon.
thanks em.ma I really hope so. I called CIC this afternoon and he told me, I have to wait till I hear from Ankara and he wasn't of any help, I guess there is no choice and we have to wait but either way at least I will know where I am standing and
waiting will be over soon. Thanks again

mohajerat123

Dec 12, 2014
Peyman.ch said:
thanks em.ma I really hope so. I called CIC this afternoon and he told me, I have to wait till I hear from Ankara and he wasn't of any help, I guess there is no choice and we have to wait but either way at least I will know where I am standing and
waiting will be over soon. Thanks again
hi my friend. it's very good news. don't worry. congrats

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
My husband sent his police check it reached there today and they dont even tell us that it reached there we even wrote our email thats the second time that we are sending his police check becuase the first one they didnt recieve it now we have only 30 days to send this and half of our time is up im soo worried i dont know what to do my husband will go to turkey next week they wont even let him in he even went before they didnt let him in what should i do :( turkey is not cheap thats his second time hes going to go! :( im so upset

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
lina123 said:
My husband sent his police check it reached there today and they dont even tell us that it reached there we even wrote our email thats the second time that we are sending his police check becuase the first one they didnt recieve it now we have only 30 days to send this and half of our time is up im soo worried i dont know what to do my husband will go to turkey next week they wont even let him in he even went before they didnt let him in what should i do :( turkey is not cheap thats his second time hes going to go! :( im so upset
lina123' Normally they don't answer to any email to confirm any mail delivery and also they don't let you in which is very frustrating but if you did send your police check by secure mail (UPS or DHL.... just keep the receipt so that in case they complain then
you have something to prove). keep in mind that NO embassy opens any email with attachment because of security reasons but the best way is to use the drop off box in your email and Only writing your file# in subject line with very short message . I also suggest that you contact CIC in Canada and let them know about your situation, sometimes they help when it comes to deadlines of any requested document .Best of luck and be patient.

lina123

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Thank.you i guess i cant do anything about it i have to leave it to god all i can do is just pray :( i just hope they dont send back the papers

lampp

Jun 1, 2015
Peyman.ch said:
My wife finally got her interview done,She told me that they have asked lots of questions regarding my previous marriage which
i really dont understand why since i never wanted her to get invalved in my previous marriage simply because that is my past and has nothing to
do with my present life.I have only told her stuff that she must know and nothing more.She also told me that they didnt even check any of the documents that they asked her to take with herself which doesnt make sense,I saw in Persian site that smahdis got interviwed the day after my wife and looks like they had the same experience,I wonder if anyone who has access to persian site can ask him please if after interview they mentioned anything about when a decission will be made? they never gave her any time frame which i was really afraid about it and god knows
what going to happen next like Poor em.ma or others.
Peyman, was the interview done in Farsi (embassy had their own translator)? If not, Did they let you accompany your wife into the embassy? Can sponsor go to interview too to help with translation? Appreciate you shed some light on these questions. BTW, hope you hear a good news soon.

Peyman.ch

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/July/2014
lampp said:
Peyman, was the interview done in Farsi (embassy had their own translator)? If not, Did they let you accompany your wife into the embassy? Can sponsor go to interview too to help with translation? Appreciate you shed some light on these questions. BTW, hope you hear a good news soon.
Hello Lampp' They don't let the sponsor to accompany or translate at all and they don't have any interpreter in embassy either, I even tried to translate for someone else and as soon as they checked my name in their system they told me , I am sponsor to my wife and I am not eligible as interpreter. My wife knows English very well but because I didn't want her to miss anything and get stressed I called an Iranian firm and they arranged one and he charged 100$ in case you need his number let me know. Regarding the questions even though they had all the documents proving our legit marriage they required originals but in interview they didn't check any of them and the only thing they kept and checked was my receipts for monthly support. They had asked lots about me like who my friends are and where do I live and how many room I have and what kind of car I am driving and in addition all kind of questions about my previous marriage and how many times we have been together and where. Her interview was on Tuesday and I was checking CIC site for any update till on Friday I saw that a decision has been made but until today I have no idea if she has been approved or rejected.