+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
She.D said:
Hi ali jan

Thanks for quick respond, also feel better now I've got a lot of different comments from others later than your quote, btw, I have no idea where about is this spread sheet, where is the access to this,

Thank you in advance
it is my pleasure to help here dear she.d don't worry just wait and have faith in yourself.you have done everything perfect and sent your application.so sooner or later you should receive the famous PPR email.

by the way these are the links for the spread sheet go there and fill the form.i will put it as my signature too so newbies can access it.

Ankara Visa Office Timeline spreadsheet http://goo.gl/WBjGFi
Add or Edit your Data In spreadsheet http://goo.gl/byjUfI
Dynamic Charts http://goo.gl/juVzLQ

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali.irani said:
it is my pleasure to help here dear she.d don't worry just wait and have faith in yourself.you have done everything perfect and sent your application.so sooner or later you should receive the famous PPR email.

by the way these are the links for the spread sheet go there and fill the form.i will put it as my signature too so newbies can access it.

Ankara Visa Office Timeline spreadsheet
Add or Edit your Data In spreadsheet
Dynamic Charts

Thanks ali jan, Is this (spreadsheet) official site by CIC! seems it's been done by ppl who applied under the same category (spouse sponsorship),so productive

I'd add mine as well let's c what's going to be the next stage,

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
She.D said:
Thanks ali jan, Is this (spreadsheet) official site by CIC! seems it's been done by ppl who applied under the same category (spouse sponsorship),so productive

I'd add mine as well let's c what's going to be the next stage,
No this spreadsheet is blong to people who are participating in this page
So its not official by CIC but its some how usefull :)

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
balakhare tamoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom shoooooooooooooooooooood
PPR shodiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim
:p :p :p :p :p : :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
it's finally done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after looooooooooong wait with out any action in my ecase i really feel this beautiful moment, beautiful feeling,i hope it will happen for all friend especially ali irani as soon as possible defiantly end of this week or early next week.

i received a call from my lawyer to day morning eastern time to received the ppr letter . Waiting is so bad particularly when you don't know what's going on with you file especially for me that there is nothing in my ecase but.
please change my color to green after this much of waitingggggggggggggggggg.
thanks my freind i will updated each part of process for your information

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
mamali1980 said:
after looooooooooong wait with out any action in my ecase i really feel this beautiful moment, beautiful feeling,i hope it will happen for all friend especially ali irani as soon as possible defiantly end of this week or early next week.

i received a call from my lawyer to day morning eastern time to received the ppr letter . Waiting is so bad particularly when you don't know what's going on with you file especially for me that there is nothing in my ecase but.
Wow wow wow i am really really happy for you my friend. I told you that i am very optimistic about this week
I am happy deeply from my heart for you.
Now its just me :( ankara plz plz plz

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
Ali.irani said:
Wow wow wow i am really really happy for you my friend. I told you that i am very optimistic about this week
I am happy deeply from my heart for you.
Now its just me :( ankara plz plz plz
thank you thank you
my friend i am sure you will get it this week or early next week if attention the missing document letter date
and ppr date of pearsian boy and m777 , me and yours you find out its exactly your tern
insallah
i am waiting to hear something good from you

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
Hey!!! Did your hubby receive PR card yet?? We are in the backlog unfortunately :( haven't received his yet...
Hi and sorry sweety I did answer you before....kind of busy ???

Just to let you know that hubby HAS NOT YET received his permanent residency card. Last week they had told me that he would receive it on friday...guess what well they just sent it THIS monday (june 9), so waiting for about 5 to 10 days....

Hope everything is good for you and for the rest of the people here on this forum...it has been a while !

Always in my thoughts! xoxoxo

befa42

Jun 17, 2013
I am planning to ask my MP to inquire about my parents immigration status, I am wondering if any body did it before and how was the visa office reaction, did the inquiry make them upset? or it did help to facilitate the process?
Thanks.

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
Congrats!!! Super happy for you! Wish you and your spouse all the best in Canada

mamali1980 said:

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
Mrs.KOR said:
Congrats!!! Super happy for you! Wish you and your spouse all the best in Canada
thank you mrs.kor
i am sure this process will be over over as soon as you think for you and the other's

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
keeponwaiting22 said:
congrats mamali! Must be a huge relief! Mobarak baashe :)
Good things come to those who wait.
insallah
thank you so much
yes really huge relief from yesterday that i received the visa every thing is beautiful and i feel the daily life
after one years.

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
Hi mamali how are you?
First of all i wish you and your wife a great and full of love in canada
Second when is she planning to go to ankara?

And next can you ask your lawyer about the email address and what did he exactly write for them.
I want to send somrthing for them if nothing happened till monday.
I feel so lonely here after you all got your pprs.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abe1004 said:
Negmeg, we actually did hear back and we heard back bad news. Apparently we married too fast before my departure (three days prior) and that we have age difference( i am younger) is a role in her negative decision.

She totally ignored that we dated (lived together, shared bank account, leases, credit etc) 2.4 years prior to that.

She also totally ignored all other proof: cards, notarized testemonials, photos and 6000 pages of logs from feb 2013 till today.

During the interview I answered all questions, but she ignored that, even though she had no arguements (at all).

Oh well. Just more grief, frustration and time to waste before I am reunited with my loved one, but it will happen.

We been together for 4 years now, it puts in prespective, how miserable person can ruin someones life, but it will only make us stronger.

We going to emerge victorious. If by any means she is reading this, I hope I could tell her that karma is a bit ch it will catch up to her sooner than later.
Abe, I am deeply sorry for the denial, it was totally unfair. But I am impressed with your perseverance and tolerance and I think you will definitely come over someday.

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys.
I just arrived in Vancouver and I need to buy an insurance for three months. Can anyone suggest me an insurance company. Your prompt reply is appreciated because I do not have much time.