+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
Another week passed on.still no sign of VO.
I think its enough. I am tired. It is my turn Ankara.
Do it now.
i hope to hear good news from Ankara in this week.

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
Ali.irani said:
Another week passed on.still no sign of VO.
I think its enough. I am tired. It is my turn Ankara.
Do it now.
i hope to hear good news from Ankara in this week.
be patient man i am exactly same like you be strong it's last day's we will get a golden email in this week's
more or less it's our tern definitely.
i feel what you say it should be over.
insallah

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
mamali1980 said:
be patient man i am exactly same like you be strong it's last day's we will get a golden email in this week's
more or less it's our tern definitely.
i feel what you say it should be over.
insallah
Yes mamali1980 its our turn now.I am sure that sooner or later in this week we should receive some news from them.
But i have a question why are you still blue? you said that you received missing information email.
so do you mean that your case isn't in process yet and you are still in sponsorship approval phase?

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
Ali.irani said:
Yes mamali1980 its our turn now.I am sure that sooner or later in this week we should receive some news from them.
But i have a question why are you still blue? you said that you received missing information email.
so do you mean that your case isn't in process yet and you are still in sponsorship approval phase?
yes Ali
this is something that i am worry about that
i talked to lawyer many time and told him when i enter informative in ecase
it shows we are not received your file or it's not in process yet.
but he said some times they didn't up date the file in e case it should be fine
but i don'y know why i am only the person not to be up dated
my lawyer sent email to Ankara regarding the follow up the case they respond on Wednesday that it's exactly what they say
"this is in response to your recent email inquiry the processing of the application is continuing we will advise as soon as all the statutory requirement have been met"
do you or any body know what does it mean after this long of process and after complete the missing document they also told me we have to pay the PR fee with the missing document letter and i paid 3 month ago there is no sign so far

faridzad

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
Doc's Request.
30-08-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2012
Interview........
02-06-2014
Hello My Friends

Does anybody know regarding ( How long does it take for processing renew medical test ) ?

because DR said me , the new process for medical is online and it can be more expedite than past process.

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
mamali1980 said:
yes Ali
my lawyer sent email to Ankara regarding the follow up the case they respond on Wednesday that it's exactly what they say
"this is in response to your recent email inquiry the processing of the application is continuing we will advise as soon as all the statutory requirement have been met"
do you or any body know what does it mean after this long of process and after complete the missing document they also told me we have to pay the PR fee with the missing document letter and i paid 3 month ago there is no sign so far
Hi mamali
I think its a good sign for you. Actually i saw someone who was like you. Her application indicator was showing nothing and she was in sponsorship approval stage just like you. Finally she recieved her PPR email and went to ankara and they issued the visa for her but her profile didnt turn to in process or finish.even after her landing in canada!!! So your lawyer is write sometimes it happens. Dont worry my friend. If it was something wrong you should be noticed by now.lets have faith and patience till this frostrating time get over.
But can you tell me how and to where your lawyer did send his question? And how much time does it take for them to answer you?

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
mamali1980 said:
yes Ali
And i have another question mamali if you don't mined.
Why did't you pay the PR fees before?
I thought that if you do not pay the fees they wont accept your application.
Me myself paid it when we wanted to send the application at the first.actually my wife did it.
but i am a little bit confused when you said that you did not pay the fees and they asked you to pay it now.
maybe this is the reason that they have not updated your profile till now.

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
Ali.irani said:
Me myself paid it when we wanted to send the application at the first.actually my wife did it.
but i am a little bit confused when you said that you did not pay the fees and they asked you to pay it now.
he sent email to Ankara on Monday and get respond on Thursday.
i don't know exactly about email address if you want i can ask him.
regarding payment of right of permanent residence fee i hadn't any idea at the beginning it is my lawyer responsibility
that let me know to do but he never told me if i pay in beginning i don't lose the time.
anyway i find out from here that i pay in advanced i will save the time when i find out i push the layer and we pay in February and sent
the receipt to Ankara but i don't know why they ask me to pay again!!
i sent the receipt with the other missing document to Ankara in march for second time
all in all some time you can pay at the end base on my information

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
Ali.irani said:
thank you for your response i hope we get a good news in this week as you said
i pray for both of us

nanovecento

Jan 14, 2014
Dear Friends,

I am wondering, is that possible to do medical examination after (couple months) the family classs application? I mean send all forms then I can provide Medical check when they request.
or
What can you suggest?

Thanks a lot.

keeponwaiting22

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just do it ASAP because as you can see from people in this forum, missing one thing delays your processing by a couple of months. Even in iran where everything takes forever, my husband got it done and sent info electronically within 2 days.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SooMazi said:
Processing now at 94 days....! At least the weekly jump is getting smaller, but still. My husband and I had tickets to the World Cup in Brazil. Our plans have been completely crushed (probably for the best we aren't going as we had some other constraints on us, but still).

I called CIC call centre earlier this week to verify that our Canadian mailing address was correct (ecas was still showing his mailing address in Iran?!) and I asked the agent when we could expect the PR card - between one and two weeks later? ( because my guess was within the current processing time estimates). But he said" actually it's better to assume it will come in JULY!!! And if we don't receive it by mid-July to call back! :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:
AWW THAT SUCKS!!!! World Cup would have been amazing to see!!!!!

Stupid PR Card backlog! I can't believe they said JULY! I hope we get the card before July! I wanted to take my husband to Las Vegas for his birthday... but his birthday has come and passed!

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone

hope u r all doing well, My husband applied for my sponsorship application since January. We r at the below stages now, is there any clue how long it would take from now;

1- we received ur application on January 29, 2014
2- we started processing on June 2, 2014
3- Medical results have been received

Thanks

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
She.D said:
Hi everyone

hope u r all doing well, My husband applied for my sponsorship application since January. We r at the below stages now, is there any clue how long it would take from now;

1- we received ur application on January 29, 2014
2- we started processing on June 2, 2014
3- Medical results have been received

Thanks
Hi dear she.d
your situation is just like me but they started processing my application from Feb . and I am still waiting:))
you can be hopeful if everything goes well. in July or august you will hear from them.
But i cant see your name in the spread sheet. go there and update your info so you can find out were exactly you are in the list.

She.D

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali.irani said:
Hi dear she.d
your situation is just like me but they started processing my application from Feb . and I am still waiting:))
you can be hopeful if everything goes well. in July or august you will hear from them.
But i cant see your name in the spread sheet. go there and update your info so you can find out were exactly you are in the list.
Hi ali jan

Thanks for quick respond, also feel better now I've got a lot of different comments from others later than your quote, btw, I have no idea where about is this spread sheet, where is the access to this,

Thank you in advance