+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
lboxixodl said:
congratulation Abe1004 :) :)

I think you revived your visa very very soon. did they take your passport in interview or not?
hi
lboxixodl
my case doesn't go to processe even after long time do you have any idea
there is nothing activity on that only thing i received the letter for missing documents and ppfr on march 12 it's done so far
i am really worry about that why it doesn't show any thing in ecase my lawyer said it is possible some time they didn't update the case
but i am wondering because i am the only one that not to be updated!!!!!!!!!
and idea tnx

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
Abe1004 said:
My ecas changed to decision made today (sunday night).

Weird I know, no PPR yet.

Not sure if its a good news or bad news:

We received ***********s application for permanent residence on August 26, 2013.

We started processing **********s application on May 28, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

**********'s interview is May 28, 2014.

A decision has been made on ***********'s application. The office will contact *********** concerning this decision.

CONGRATULATION

Abe1004 good for you be positive you will get the respond soon
but what should i say
there is not any activity in my account after long month
ecase even not going to process
just i received a litter for some missing document and ppfr on march 12 nothing so far
do you have any idea

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
its not important but your wife have to singe the passport. i thinks that embassy mention this in PPR letter

m777r said:
I have a question guys: To sign or not to sign the passport? :D

When I included a copy of my wife's passport for the original visa application, the passport didn't have the holder's signature in the space provided. But now that we want to submit and show the original passport to them for the first time, I'm not sure if it's good to sign it or to leave it as it was for the application. If it's signed, they may wonder why it's different now. If it's left unsigned, they may not accept to issue the visa in it as they may consider the passport not to be valid (I don't think the officer in the VAC would tell you that right away when you submit your passport).

The concern here isn't that we eventually get the visa or not. The main concern is that we don't wanna face a week of delay.

Does anybody have any experience or know anything about this?

Thank you.

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
i thinks better way is that you request atip at first. you can do it in this site: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

this is guide for atip request: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo&feature=youtu.be

but you can email to embassy and ask them about new documents that you sent to them and about your application status. you should provide them your name file number and birth day in subject and email . i hope you will receive news very soon.

embassy email adress: 're-ankara-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca'

mamali1980 said:
hi
lboxixodl
my case doesn't go to processe even after long time do you have any idea
there is nothing activity on that only thing i received the letter for missing documents and ppfr on march 12 it's done so far
i am really worry about that why it doesn't show any thing in ecase my lawyer said it is possible some time they didn't update the case
but i am wondering because i am the only one that not to be updated!!!!!!!!!
and idea tnx

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
negmeg said:
Hey Ali.irani
does your wife live in Toronto,
would you like to send her a gift? surprise him?

We can help you do that just to cheer her a bit
Hi Dear Negmag
Thank you for your support.I am sorry that i wouldn't reply your massage sooner.I was so busy and Did not have much time to check the forum.
I appreciate your kindness but my wife lives in Vancouver so she is so far from you.But again thank you for your advice.
i am still waiting.Based on sheet after m777 PPR i think sooner or later we should hear something from VO. Just pray for us guys...

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m777r said:
I have a question guys: To sign or not to sign the passport? :D

When I included a copy of my wife's passport for the original visa application, the passport didn't have the holder's signature in the space provided. But now that we want to submit and show the original passport to them for the first time, I'm not sure if it's good to sign it or to leave it as it was for the application. If it's signed, they may wonder why it's different now. If it's left unsigned, they may not accept to issue the visa in it as they may consider the passport not to be valid (I don't think the officer in the VAC would tell you that right away when you submit your passport).

The concern here isn't that we eventually get the visa or not. The main concern is that we don't wanna face a week of delay.

Does anybody have any experience or know anything about this?

Thank you.
I included a copy of my unsigned passport in my immigration application package 11 months ago, and last week I submitted that very passport but signed. And now I have my visa issued on my passport. No problems and delays or anything special happened.

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
Mehrdad said:
I included a copy of my unsigned passport in my immigration application package 11 months ago, and last week I submitted that very passport but signed. And now I have my visa issued on my passport. No problems and delays or anything special happened.
Thanks very much for confirmation. Yeah, as also lboxixodl said, it'd been mentioned in the PPR email to sign your passport. Congrats on your visa, when do you plan to land? Come to Canada sooner while the weather is still perfect ... ;)

Ali.irani

May 10, 2014
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-june-2014
Hi dear M777r.
Thank you for your complete respond and thanks for your wishes for me. I am very hopeful now.
plz keep us informed about your wife's flight plan.

deen

Jun 2, 2014
Hello everyone,

Would like to get some information, suggestions and advice regarding the following situation and if anyone else has gone through it:

Sponsored our family from Iran as group of five. My family is afghan living as refugees in Iran. They were just invited for interview to Ankara. But it is very difficult if not impossible for Afghans to travel within Iran let alone outside it. How has everyone else dealt with this situation? as I am sure there are other Afghans going through the same case and scenario.

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m777r said:
Thanks very much for confirmation. Yeah, as also lboxixodl said, it'd been mentioned in the PPR email to sign your passport. Congrats on your visa, when do you plan to land? Come to Canada sooner while the weather is still perfect ... ;)
Thank you. Do you think the weather will be lovely enough for me to land on the coming week? ;D

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
Mehrdad said:
Thank you. Do you think the weather will be lovely enough for me to land on the coming week? ;D
Hahaha, it's Canada, you know, just hurry up :D It's very good you're coming so soon, hope everything will go smoothly with your immigration.

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
Mehrdad, in addition to the visa, did they give you any landing papers as well?

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
Does anybody know what FBM and MEN stand for? These show up in the subject of the CIC emails for document and passport requests. FBM might be Foreign Born Movers, but I have no idea about MEN...

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m777r said:
Mehrdad, in addition to the visa, did they give you any landing papers as well?
Thanks.
Yes they did. I got a confirmation of landing paper that must be filled and signed in the immigration gate when I arrive in Canada.

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abe1004,

Has there been any update on your file? Did embassy contact you about their decision?

Hope you will hear the good news very soon,