+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
negmeg said:
This is so surprising..I did hear that same thing about lawyers though, Was she in Canada,

And how come your status didnt change after two months!

I think that`s why we should apply GCMS notes after 6 month. I will do that myself...
Mehrdad, did you order them
I just ordered it a couple of hours ago when I noticed Salar's status on the holy spreadsheet. I also hopelessly sent an email to Ankara inquiring about my application status.

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
Mehrdad said:
I just ordered it a couple of hours ago when I noticed Salar's status on the holy spreadsheet. I also hopelessly sent an email to Ankara inquiring about my application status.
i am sure you will get a good news
please let us know your experience
and i hope you will receive your PPR as soon as possible

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamali1980 said:
i am sure you will get a good news
please let us know your experience
and i hope you will receive your PPR as soon as possible
Sure, I'll let you know. Thank you.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ninakap30 said:
Hello...i am just wondering how much time needs for Ankara till giving th PR...reallay ı hear many different opinions and i am mixed...i would lıke to hear ur personal experıence...really ı cant thınk all thıs procedure wıll last 14 months as ıt ıs wrıtten ın the Cıc :( As an average what do u thınk ıs the tıme needed ın most of the applıcatıons?
It all depends on the case. Many of us who applied at the beginning of 2013 got held up in the strike fiasco. So for me and my spouse, we waited 10 months to get his PR Visa.

Some wait more than 16 months.

Some only wait 3 or 4 months...

There is no valid answer. I know that is what you are looking for but best advise is to be patient and just wait it out.

If nothing happens after 14 months, that is when you can start inquiring to CIC about your application, or many get their MP involved.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
It all depends on the case. Many of us who applied at the beginning of 2013 got held up in the strike fiasco. So for me and my spouse, we waited 10 months to get his PR Visa.

Some wait more than 16 months.

Some only wait 3 or 4 months...

There is no valid answer. I know that is what you are looking for but best advise is to be patient and just wait it out.

If nothing happens after 14 months, that is when you can start inquiring to CIC about your application, or many get their MP involved.
ı hope ıts not too long..personally ı would be happy ıf the procedure lasts 9 or 10 months...

Matt.

May 2, 2014
Hi All, Would you please answer to my question.

I would like to sponsor my wife who is out of Canada. I think I have to send all required documents (sponsorship and permanent res. application) at the same time. What about police certificate and medical test results. Can she go to doctor without any medical test request and perform medical test? I can remember in my case, the embassy sent me a medical test request and I took it to doctor and he performed the test. But now my wife has nothing to take with herself to doctor. Am I right?

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Matt

Welcome,

Yeah that's OK, for sponsorship Family class you can do so. You don't need to have anything in hand.

Matt. said:
Hi All, Would you please answer to my question.

I would like to sponsor my wife who is out of Canada. I think I have to send all required documents (sponsorship and permanent res. application) at the same time. What about police certificate and medical test results. Can she go to doctor without any medical test request and perform medical test? I can remember in my case, the embassy sent me a medical test request and I took it to doctor and he performed the test. But now my wife has nothing to take with herself to doctor. Am I right?

Matt.

May 2, 2014
negmeg said:
Hi Matt

Welcome,

Yeah that's OK, for sponsorship Family class you can do so. You don't need to have anything in hand.
Thank You very much. So, I have to sent police certificate and medical test along with both applications (sponsorship and immigration). Is that right?

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
Yessir.

You have to send in police certificate for each coutry PA (principal applicant) spent at least 30 days in in past 5 years or since 18 years old whichever comes first.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
hello,need ur help
soon we wıll send our envelope to Mıssısagua...but ı am not sure about the valıdatıon of our documents..ı am Canadıan my husband ıs Turkısh
what do we have to valıdate?Hıs passport must be valıdated by someone here maybe a polıce offıcer or just a photocopy ıs enough?The passport ıs already translated ın englısh but ı am not sure they accept just the photocopy.of course we cant send the orıgınal we need ıt here.
What about hıs ıdentıty card?sımple photocopy or valıdatıon from offıcer form our polıce statıon?

dr tarekk

Champion Member
Dec 30, 2013
hello guys,i posted it again and i need help the people who lives in turkey please??
i am a doctor from syria,i live here in istanbul,i am Quebec skilled worker applicant ,and i applied for it 3 years ago,last year i have passed interview sucessfully and got CSQ and i am just waiting my medical and security check now.
my vo is bucharest,i want to get a police certificate from istanbul to send it by dhl to bucharest vo,where can i get it?what does it mean in turkish language?and how much money does it cost?will they give me it easily or not?how many days does it take to issue it ?knowing i enter turkey without visa coz i am syrian guy ,just stamps on my passport,so can u advice me ?
i am sorry to bother u,finally i am just waiting the visa .please help me ,i dont know no one in istanbul,i speak english,french,russian and arabic fluently ,but i dont speak turkish :( :(,so can anyone help me pls?
regards.

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
ninakap30 said:
hello,need ur help
soon we wıll send our envelope to Mıssısagua...but ı am not sure about the valıdatıon of our documents..ı am Canadıan my husband ıs Turkısh
what do we have to valıdate?Hıs passport must be valıdated by someone here maybe a polıce offıcer or just a photocopy ıs enough?The passport ıs already translated ın englısh but ı am not sure they accept just the photocopy.of course we cant send the orıgınal we need ıt here.
What about hıs ıdentıty card?sımple photocopy or valıdatıon from offıcer form our polıce statıon?
Hi ninakap30,

The guide stipulates: "Send notarized photocopies of all other documents, unless instructed otherwise. Retyped copies are not acceptable.
If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized translation with a copy of the originals. These must be done by an official translator. You cannot translate your own documents."

I am not sure how things work in Turkey, but in Iran my husband gave all the required documents to an official (government registered, licensed) translator. His documents were translated and then sent to various government departments to be verified that the original document was true/official and that the copy was true. If you are short on time and his documents are already in English he will need to go to a notary public (like a lawyer) who can stamp the photocopy and sign it to say it is a true/verified photocopy.

In Canada, I went to a lawyer who notarized any official photocopies I included (photocopies of my previous passports, visas, insurance deeds, etc.). I don't know if it really was mandatory that my documents were notarized, but I thought it was better safe than sorry.

nanovecento

Jan 14, 2014
dr tarekk said:
hello guys,i posted it again and i need help the people who lives in turkey please??
i am a doctor from syria,i live here in istanbul,i am Quebec skilled worker applicant ,and i applied for it 3 years ago,last year i have passed interview sucessfully and got CSQ and i am just waiting my medical and security check now.
my vo is bucharest,i want to get a police certificate from istanbul to send it by dhl to bucharest vo,where can i get it?what does it mean in turkish language?and how much money does it cost?will they give me it easily or not?how many days does it take to issue it ?knowing i enter turkey without visa coz i am syrian guy ,just stamps on my passport,so can u advice me ?
i am sorry to bother u,finally i am just waiting the visa .please help me ,i dont know no one in istanbul,i speak english,french,russian and arabic fluently ,but i dont speak turkish :( :(,so can anyone help me pls?
regards.
That means in Turkish "Adli Sicil Kaydı" or "Sabıka Kaydı". You can get this form from any Court House-Building in Turkish "Adliye" for free. You can ask closest "Adliye" in your district. You have to fill a form which you can get around the court building or photocopy place (max 1 TL). Mostly around court building , some elder people which has typewriter filling this for for max. 5 TL. But its not a big deal, you can write your name and Turkish Citizen number which starts for foreign people for 99 i guess. Foreign people who has resident or work permit, they can get Turkish Citizen number.
Unfortunately it is in Turkish language so it has to be translated by certificated traslater . That means "Yeminli tercüman" or "Yeminli çevirmen" in Turkish. I got it for different reasons and it cost 25 TL 2 years ago. Probably it will be around this.

Good luck.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
SooMazi said:
Hi ninakap30,

The guide stipulates: "Send notarized photocopies of all other documents, unless instructed otherwise. Retyped copies are not acceptable.
If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized translation with a copy of the originals. These must be done by an official translator. You cannot translate your own documents."

I am not sure how things work in Turkey, but in Iran my husband gave all the required documents to an official (government registered, licensed) translator. His documents were translated and then sent to various government departments to be verified that the original document was true/official and that the copy was true. If you are short on time and his documents are already in English he will need to go to a notary public (like a lawyer) who can stamp the photocopy and sign it to say it is a true/verified photocopy.

In Canada, I went to a lawyer who notarized any official photocopies I included (photocopies of my previous passports, visas, insurance deeds, etc.). I don't know if it really was mandatory that my documents were notarized, but I thought it was better safe than sorry.
thanks for ur answer...now a new questıon about me that ı am canadıan:do ı need to make same to my cıtızenshıp certıfıcate and passport? :)really mıxed :)