+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

termehd

Oct 24, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
File Transfer...
12-11-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
My Friends!

You won't believe that I got the GOLDEN email today :D Unbelievable!!!!!!!! :eek:

Thanks so much Ankara for working super FAST, My status still shows "Application Received", not even "In Process"! ;)

Good luck to everyone here! You guys have been AWESOME :-* I've been checking and reading this forum even more than my Facebook :p

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow congrats!! you are one of the supeeeeeeeeeeer fast ones.

Hope we all get PPR soon. Can you tell us if you both live in Canada now or if one lives in Iran while you applied for sponsorship?

termehd said:
My Friends!

You won't believe that I got the GOLDEN email today :D Unbelievable!!!!!!!! :eek:

Thanks so much Ankara for working super FAST, My status still shows "Application Received", not even "In Process"! ;)

Good luck to everyone here! You guys have been AWESOME :-* I've been checking and reading this forum even more than my Facebook :p

termehd

Oct 24, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
File Transfer...
12-11-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
negmeg said:
Wow congrats!! you are one of the supeeeeeeeeeeer fast ones.

Hope we all get PPR soon. Can you tell us if you both live in Canada now or if one lives in Iran while you applied for sponsorship?
Thanks negmeg. You are right after me on the spreadsheet so be ready for your good news!
I as a sponsor live in Canada and my husband lives in Iran.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
termehd said:
My Friends!

CONGRATULATIONS! That was extremely fast! You must be so happy!

farnazzz

Jul 18, 2013
Mehrdad said:
Hi farnaz. Long time no see. I am so happy you have not left the forum. I thought that you've got the visa and you will never get back here.
Yes, I am the sponsored person. I was exempted from military service due to a disorder of eye called "Keratoconus" and I did not do military service even one day. I also have never been abroad in all my life.

I think I have to ask my wife do that for me negmeg. I will check whether there is a digital one available for free.

Mrs. Asag, Iranians are lucky to have Turkey as their neighboring country. After the closure of the embassies of Damascus and Tehran, god knows where the hell we had to head for if there was no Ankara.
Based on your situations and the holy spreadsheet I can't say for sure that there is priority for Turkish citizens, though there should be.

Thank you all for your respond.
My husband was exemted from military sevice too, but he travelled a lot around the world and specially 4 times to the south Korea (Business Visa). Immigration lawyer told me that is the case! The need to figure out even where exactly he slept while he was in south Korea.

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
termehd said:
My Friends!

Goodddd happy for you ! Hope you have a wonderful life together!

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
farnazzz said:
My husband was exemted from military sevice too, but he travelled a lot around the world and specially 4 times to the south Korea (Business Visa). Immigration lawyer told me that is the case! The need to figure out even where exactly he slept while he was in south Korea.
Farnazzz, getting info from Asian countries takes a while but I am sure it will happen, hang in there!!

Mehrdad said:
Soomazi and Turkey2013, I appreciate your care.
Yes maybe that is the background or security check. I really hope that there are no flaws in my application, I can wait for any checks.
Mehrdad, about the flaws, did you order your notes? It will happen!!

I am thinking about Abe1004, haven't got any news yet....You guys are in my prayers.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turkey2013 said:
Farnazzz, getting info from Asian countries takes a while but I am sure it will happen, hang in there!!

Mehrdad, about the flaws, did you order your notes? It will happen!!

I am thinking about Abe1004, haven't got any news yet....You guys are in my prayers.
I am thinking about you because YOUR HUSBAND LANDS TOMORROW!!! You must be all giddy inside :)

termehd

Oct 24, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
File Transfer...
12-11-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
Mrs.Asag, Turkey 2013 thanks so much for your nice wishes! I am still in a shock myself. I keep reading the PPR email to make sure it's not a spam
Thanks for the support you are giving every one on this forum. I wish you a great life with your loved ones as well :)

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
I am thinking about you because YOUR HUSBAND LANDS TOMORROW!!! You must be all giddy inside :)
OMGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSS BABYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I can't sleep since two days now lolllll....My askim will be landing tomorrow at 7:50 pm at Toronto Pearson and will sleep at a hotel near by and get to montreal the next morning after a nice breakfast!

Want to tell everyone on this thread, I had for a while, such a hard time, red flags, worries, reading thru the forum...BUT the only ones that gave me hope are you guys, each and everyone one of you....strike, interview....everything is behind NOW!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU and you guys know that I will be there for everyone who needs the help or encouragement...Abe1004, Mrs Asag, lboxixodl, Galip, SooMazi....and so many others, I won't forget....Especially my sweet sweet friend Mrs Asag ,SooMazi AND Brunette a big thank from the bottom of my heart, love you guys!!!

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
termehd said:
My Friends!

HOOORAY! Wish you a happy life with your wife in Canada. You are awesome ;)

termehd

Oct 24, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2013
AOR Received.
12-11-2013
File Transfer...
12-11-2013
Med's Done....
16-09-2013
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
Mehrdad said:
HOOORAY! Wish you a happy life with your wife in Canada. You are awesome ;)
Thanks so much Mehrdad! I wish you get yours pretty soon too! Good luck!

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
Seriously...! Looks like Ankara has started March with 0.3 PPR per day for Iranians :D (just based on the spreadsheet, of course) Hoping this to speed up a bit.

m777r

Feb 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
04-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-05-2014
m777r said:
Seriously...! Looks like Ankara has started March with 0.3 PPR per day for Iranians :D (just based on the spreadsheet, of course) Hoping this to speed up a bit.
(sorry I should have said 0.15 ;D)

salarr

Feb 24, 2014
Turkey2013 said:
OMGGGGG YESSSSSSSSSS BABYYYYYYYYYY!!!! I can't sleep since two days now lolllll....My askim will be landing tomorrow at 7:50 pm at Toronto Pearson and will sleep at a hotel near by and get to montreal the next morning after a nice breakfast!

Want to tell everyone on this thread, I had for a while, such a hard time, red flags, worries, reading thru the forum...BUT the only ones that gave me hope are you guys, each and everyone one of you....strike, interview....everything is behind NOW!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU and you guys know that I will be there for everyone who needs the help or encouragement...Abe1004, Mrs Asag, lboxixodl, Galip, SooMazi....and so many others, I won't forget....Especially my sweet sweet friend Mrs Asag ,SooMazi AND Brunette a big thank from the bottom of my heart, love you guys!!!
i m very happy for you........now waiting for PPR , i m in a very bad mood, but happy for all of my friends that received their visa. as soon as i receive PPR email, i ll inform in this forum.