+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lboxixodl,

It does really hurt and I bet it's so hard that I won't try to say "I understand". But I as for a newbie would wish the best for you and your spouse and hope you pass this fast.
Thanks for preparing the spreadsheet and forms, well done.

Cheers to green

lboxixodl said:
today I celebrate Anniversary of sponsorship approval :p
I still waiting.

January is going to end and we cant heard any good news form Ankara.
I very disapoited

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SooMazi said:
Oh lboxixodl, at first when I saw you wrote "today I celebrate" I thought at first you were going to say you got ppr!

When was the last time you got GCMS notes?
I thought the same thing! I was getting ready to jump up and down! Very disappointing that you have not heard anything lboxixodl!!!!

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
lboxixodl said:
today I celebrate Anniversary of sponsorship approval :p
I still waiting.

January is going to end and we cant heard any good news form Ankara.
I very disapoited
Sorry lboxixodl to hear that, YES it is very disappointing even to go and say cruel, but then what good will that do...listen you will be NEXT and once it will be done you will look back and smile, grin whatever but till then we have no other choice but to continue opening our email, bombard the cic website with checking application... and you have US! KEEP THE FAITH XOXOXOXO

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
Be a glass half-full guy, no matter what happens, they will have to send you an answer back within next 3 months

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abe1004 said:
Be a glass half-full guy, no matter what happens, they will have to send you an answer back within next 3 months
Yes, agree with the glass half-full comment!!!

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
tanks all. I request atip 3 time . and all of them similar. and show they waiting for background check.

But today I am very optimistic about the month ahead :D :D I hope all of us get PPR before spring Holiday

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
I'm loving the positive energy lboxixodl, Mrs.Asag and Abe1004!

While I always thought it was a good idea to order GCMS notes before, I now know it's a REALLY good idea. My husband's notes arrived yesterday and although it showed all positive things (Eligibility, Criminality, Medical all passed) I also noticed they had input his passport number and expiry date incorrectly. It's quite strange - no idea what happened there. Anyway, I sent them off an email/Case Specific Inquiry immediately to let them know. I really hope this doesn't delay anything...as I have NO idea how the security/background checks are done.

Okay, back to jumping on the positive wagon! ;) :D

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
lboxixodl said:
tanks all. I request atip 3 time . and all of them similar. and show they waiting for background check.

But today I am very optimistic about the month ahead :D :D I hope all of us get PPR before spring Holiday
The background checks are the longest thing to verify, there is different sources and I guess like always Ankara will send email in a bunch, so let's see who will be the first to receive THIS and let the ball roll without stopping ;D ;D :D :D ;D ;D

Rocky2014

Jan 22, 2014
Hi everyone, I have been following this forum for a bit of time and feel everyone else's pain waiting for their loved ones. I have decided to join in with the discussions. My file was approved on the 25th of July 2013. Phone interview was done on November 21st, went into "In Process" on the 25th of November and it said that medical results have been received shortly after a few days.

I have been waiting like a crazy person for the ppr news since the new year. This is mainly because I read this:

How long does it take to receive the passport letter after completing the medical exam and paying the Right of Permanent Residence fee?
The letter requesting submission of passports for visa issuance will normally be issued within 30 days of the Embassy receiving final medical results for all family members, and receiving payment of the RPRF.

This is directly from Ankara embassy's website. I have fully payed for everything when applied and now I am kinda getting worried. Any info will be much appreciated.

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Rocky2014 said:
Hi everyone, I have been following this forum for a bit of time and feel everyone else's pain waiting for their loved ones. I have decided to join in with the discussions. My file was approved on the 25th of July 2013. Phone interview was done on November 21st, went into "In Process" on the 25th of November and it said that medical results have been received shortly after a few days.

I have been waiting like a crazy person for the ppr news since the new year. This is mainly because I read this:

How long does it take to receive the passport letter after completing the medical exam and paying the Right of Permanent Residence fee?
The letter requesting submission of passports for visa issuance will normally be issued within 30 days of the Embassy receiving final medical results for all family members, and receiving payment of the RPRF.

This is directly from Ankara embassy's website. I have fully payed for everything when applied and now I am kinda getting worried. Any info will be much appreciated.
Hi Rocky2014, welcome. I found the link to the information you quoted, is this the site?: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/turkey-turquie/visas/faq.aspx?lang=eng#F

I believe this info could be "dated", if you look at the bottom of the page it has Date Modified: 2011-09-12 . I think how Ankara now processes applications has dramatically changed after the Damascus VO closed down.

Hang in there. From the sounds of it your file is progressing well and you're quite lucky. Although your sponsorship was approved in July you went in-process well before many people approved in May/June! Your PPR will come in time.

Rocky2014

Jan 22, 2014
Yeah that is the right link. You would think the minimum they can do is update their website. I seriously do not understand why Ankara is taking forever. I understand there is people waiting longer but it's still stressful regardless. I seriously hope everyone gets the good news soon.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope they start sending out PPR emails SOON! I agree, they are being so slow and inactive!!!! If people's security check's have been complete, they should start sending PPT requests!!!

I heard through the grapevine that they send the medical exam results to Paris to look over ??? UHHG

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
I hope they start sending out PPR emails SOON! I agree, they are being so slow and inactive!!!! If people's security check's have been complete, they should start sending PPT requests!!!

I heard through the grapevine that they send the medical exam results to Paris to look over ??? UHHG
You're right, the regional medical office for Ankara is Paris. Basically once the doctor enters it into the Canadian medical immigration whatever system (no idea, sorry, haha) it goes to one of the 5 or 6 regional medical offices and they clear it. The officer in Ankara just logs onto the medical system and cross checks name with file number to match the results. This takes minutes only - unless there are problems or further testing is requested. But as far as I'm aware it's all done electronically and going with how Ankara operates, as soon as you are in process, your medical results have been seen and "okay-ed" in Paris so to speak.

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
SooMazi said:
You're right, the regional medical office for Ankara is Paris. Basically once the doctor enters it into the Canadian medical immigration whatever system (no idea, sorry, haha) it goes to one of the 5 or 6 regional medical offices and they clear it. The officer in Ankara just logs onto the medical system and cross checks name with file number to match the results. This takes minutes only - unless there are problems or further testing is requested. But as far as I'm aware it's all done electronically and going with how Ankara operates, as soon as you are in process, your medical results have been seen and "okay-ed" in Paris so to speak.
TRUE and I really don't want to piss everyone, but my gcms notes were all written PASSED, what they are waiting for is I DON'T HAVE A D*** CLUE...security check, I have nooooo idea