+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

johntparty

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hey Guys, I see that many of you have received DM, same for us :) My wife's (PA) ECAS changed to DM yesterday. She is a March applicant, her file was transferred to Ankara in June. she also received her pre-arrival letter last week.

Let's keep each other posted on the progress :)
Congratulations! :) Where's PA from?

Qaypol

Sep 20, 2019
App recived Dec 18, 2018
Sponsor approve and Medical instruction April 3 2019
File transfer to Ankara April 10
Processing start April 17
Decision made Sep 17
Hi Amir,
Between April 10 and Sept. 17 you had your Medical exam results approved? right?
the file will not show up DM before the medical, is that right?

Qaypol

Sep 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to share my timeline and ask you a few question:

Outland Spousal Sponsorship

PA: Iran
Application Received: December 28, 2018
AOR1: February 10, 2019
Biometric fee payment Requested: February 11, 2019 - (I've done Biometric before and it's valid until 2025)
Started processing: February 20, 2019
SA (Sponsor Approval): March 30, 2019 - (Federal and provincial)

No sign of improvement since then.
So anyone knows why some people with the same start date already got their pre-arrival or PPR and some still not moving?
Could anyone contact the embassy for any explanation?
Is Ankara Office keeping the files waiting for a long time?
Is anyone experienced any delay more than usual processing time with this embassy?
----

Hi Tahoura,

With a two weeks time shift, our file and timeline is almost exactly like yours;
Received on Jan 15, 2019
Started processing: April 12
Biometrics done and sponsor approved;
CSQ on May 30.
No news after that.
I was hoping to receive a notice for the medical tests at least !

Amirghorbani

Sep 5, 2019
Hi Amir,
Between April 10 and Sept. 17 you had your Medical exam results approved? right?
the file will not show up DM before the medical, is that right?
Hi,
No, the medical exam was approved afew days before file transfer. As much as I know, decision is not made until medical is passed

Qaypol

Sep 20, 2019
Hi,
No, the medical exam was approved afew days before file transfer. As much as I know, decision is not made until medical is passed
I am surprised why you received your medical request so early in your time line while I have not yet received it. For some it is sent right after the receipt of their files, for some others it is delayed.

Overall, it is good that your file is finalized in less than a year...
Congrats

Amirghorbani

Sep 5, 2019
I am surprised why you received your medical request so early in your time line while I have not yet received it. For some it is sent right after the receipt of their files, for some others it is delayed.

Overall, it is good that your file is finalized in less than a year...
Congrats
Thank you
Luckily most of Iranian cases here have come to a decision made point in less than a year
However I know Qubec cases could be abit different. For us, sponsor approve, bio and medic were issued in afew days one after another.

Reactions: bbmz and Qaypol

Tiami

Apr 25, 2019
Congrats!
Did you have an "Application/Profile Updated" under your current status on Gckey as well or it was just updated on Ecas?
My wife's Gckey was changed to "Application/Profile Updated" after the ECAS changed to DM. But an hour later, we signed in and it was back to "submitted". Did you experience the same?