+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
Hi,

I am the Sponsor (wife) of my husband (PA) who is living in Iran. I am new here.

I would just like to know if there's a Whatsapp group for Iranian applicants.

Kindly please send me the link. I would highly appreciate it.

Thank you!
I was also wondering if there is a Telegram or Whatsapp for Iranian applicant. Plz inform me if there is or if you are intending to make one.

timmiez

Jan 5, 2019
Ankara, Turkey
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hi guys, me and my wife are living in Ankara. I'm Canadian and am applying for her sponsorship. Haven't submitted the forms yet. Just doing all the research first. If you guys have any links/info to share, would be really helpful!

Reactions: Lanak

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Hi guys, me and my wife are living in Ankara. I'm Canadian and am applying for her sponsorship. Haven't submitted the forms yet. Just doing all the research first. If you guys have any links/info to share, would be really helpful!
Pleased check the cic website, when I did my application I made sure to follow exactly what they wanted on the check list. There they have the most recent one. The more proof of your relationship the better. Such as proof of financial support, pictures, letters, emails, social media. Make sure that all the translated documents are notorized

Reactions: timmiez

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
I am very happy for you, also happy to hear such a good news that one of us is finally getting a visa.

When did you recieve your CSQ? I recieved mine about a month ago and it says they’ve already informed the Ankara VO.
We also dealing with Ankara. So nervous because BGC has not started yet and file has been with them for over 2 months

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
We also dealing with Ankara. So nervous because BGC has not started yet and file has been with them for over 2 months
PA is from where? They just received ours and started processing on Jan 10th. PA is from Iran. Any news on yours?

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
PA is from where? They just received ours and started processing on Jan 10th. PA is from Iran. Any news on yours?
PA from Georgia, Ankara started processing 2.5 months ago. Waiting for BGC to start. For now they said nothing is needed not interview not documents.

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
PA from Georgia, Ankara started processing 2.5 months ago. Waiting for BGC to start. For now they said nothing is needed not interview not documents.
Oh my goodness 2 mos is a long wait just for a BGC. Hopefully you’ll hear good news soon.

I guess the rumor that Ankara is fast in processing isn’t so true for everyone. :(

Reactions: Lanak

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Oh my goodness 2 mos is a long wait just for a BGC. Hopefully you’ll hear good news soon.

I guess the rumor that Ankara is fast in processing isn’t so true for everyone. :(
Yes it seems so long. I don’t get it because they are not asking for anything extra, jo additional documents, no interview. I hope I will also. Good luck to you. Keep us updated.

poshcosh

Jul 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
LANDED..........
27-03-17
Yes it seems so long. I don’t get it because they are not asking for anything extra, jo additional documents, no interview. I hope I will also. Good luck to you. Keep us updated.
I will :) Thank you! Do you know any whatsapp group for Ankara applicants?

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018

Also Ankara doesn’t want people to contact them unless they exceed the one year mark of processing the application

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
My timeline:

Application received: 30Aug 2018
AOR1: 20 Dec 2018
Medical request: 27 Dec 2018
Biometric enrolment letter: 28 Dec 2018
Sponsor Approval: 28 Dec 2018
Transfer to Ankar VO: 10 Jan 2019

PA from Iran.

In my Gckey account it said the "We are processing your background check....". it has been like this since I got AOR1. Shouldn't they start BC after the file transfer to Ankara? Is it a template sentence? Or they have already started my BC?