+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
Nov 3, 2016(passed)..January 17 ,2017 DM (Ecas)
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
Delusive1 said:
myCIC:

This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, January 17, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.

is it because of the application update?! Maybe their system had a problem and because of this it did not update from December till now!?
I hope that's the reason..but we are waiting for PPR that comes in email..soooo ::) :(

sohrabshabani

Dec 30, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
Delusive1 said:
If you could, please tell us what they said to you.
No news from Ankara. I just realized I forgot to include my wife's passport photos as one of required documents. I am going to mail those photos to Ankara visa office.

criveros

Star Member
Sep 27, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Does anyone know if you must change your name after getting married? Can you not do this until the process has finalized?

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
criveros said:
Does anyone know if you must change your name after getting married? Can you not do this until the process has finalized?
Depends on your country.
I had an option to change it or not, I chose not to because it would have extended our immigration process. I will only change it once my husband gets PPR.

Still no news from Ankara :(

criveros

Star Member
Sep 27, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2017
Ahmelina23 said:
Depends on your country.
I had an option to change it or not, I chose not to because it would have extended our immigration process. I will only change it once my husband gets PPR.

Still no news from Ankara :(
Are you Turkish?

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
criveros said:
Are you Turkish?
No, I'm not.
Did you check your Turkish marriage law? Are you obligated to change it once married?
Because if you're not obligated, then I'd suggest to wait until your application is approved and then change it.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Has anyone passed the processing time? It is showing 10 months for Turkey as of today Dec 16th.

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
I called Ankara visa office but the recorded voice said that they dont give any information on the phone unless processing time passed.
has anyone got info on his/her application from Visa office on the phone or fax?
I know one got a response to her e mail; I tried that but no response.

truthprev

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hi Guys, How have you all been so far?
I was hoping to give you guys a good news but my good news seems to be quoted in frustration, anger, anxiety and doing something crazy thoughts:-
0) We contacted the MP on 19th stating that our case has been approved since august 2016 and so far no news
1) My Spouse got the PPR on 20th Dec - good hey wait till you read more-- they said in that email if your do not want to receive your visa from Ankara visa office reply all on this email with the address change. This is because my spouse lives in some other country. And yes they also mentioned that if you do not reply in 30 days we will close the file on you.
2) So, scared, we responded on 21st itself
3) Then till the new year we did not get any news, so we requested the MP to follow up again.
4) She mentions that they never got our reply, then i gave her the automated reply etc...
5) she said okay let's wait for another couple of days and she willl call again
6) she calls up again nothing.. and then she simply says just wait tilll 15th
7) Then frustated and scared i do a case specific enquiry again on 10th, as expected nothing
8) Cool today i ask the MP again to call them up as it is past the date, she calls up and says send the reuqest to the country of residence Visa office
9) Then I call her up and guess what She shouts at me and says i am telling you to send i to that VO(country of residence one) just do it , i said how come we never got any reply shes ays you wont get any just believe me and send it there
10) I called up the IRCC again today and as the guy was as useless as a used whatever you wanna call it
What should I do now!!!!!!!!!! i am losing it....

pmc92

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Dorchester, New Brunswick, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
27-09-2016
File Transfer...
17-08-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
Waived - DM 23-01-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
truthprev said:
I was hoping to give you guys a good news but my good news seems to be quoted in frustration, anger, anxiety and doing something crazy thoughts:-
0) We contacted the MP on 19th stating that our case has been approved since august 2016 and so far no news
1) My Spouse got the PPR on 20th Dec - good hey wait till you read more-- they said in that email if your do not want to receive your visa from Ankara visa office reply all on this email with the address change. This is because my spouse lives in some other country. And yes they also mentioned that if you do not reply in 30 days we will close the file on you.
3) Then till the new year we did not get any news, so we requested the MP to follow up again.
4) She mentions that they never got our reply, then i gave her the automated reply etc...
7) Then frustated and scared i do a case specific enquiry again on 10th, as expected nothing
8) Cool today i ask the MP again to call them up as it is past the date, she calls up and says send the reuqest to the country of residence Visa office
9) Then I call her up and guess what She shouts at me and says i am telling you to send i to that VO(country of residence one) just do it , i said how come we never got any reply shes ays you wont get any just believe me and send it there
10) I called up the IRCC again today and as the guy was as useless as a used whatever you wanna call it
What is your spouse's country of residence? If there is a VAC (visa application centre) there, she should bring/send her passport there and they will send it to the embassy for processing and then give/send it back to her. My wife, who lives in Georgia, will be sending her passport to Ankara via the VAC in Tbilisi (when she finally gets her PPR.)

hniazi86

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
waived Ecas Decision Made 01-19-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
truthprev said:
Hello Friend,

Try using this email address:
ANKRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Make sure you include application number , main applicants full name and UCI number .
They have responded to me in a day. Hope you get an answer soon. Best of luck

pmc92

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
Dorchester, New Brunswick, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
Doc's Request.
27-09-2016
File Transfer...
17-08-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Interview........
Waived - DM 23-01-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
hniazi86 said:
Hello Friend,

Try using this email address:
ANKRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Make sure you include application number , main applicants full name and UCI number .
They have responded to me in a day. Hope you get an answer soon. Best of luck
I sent an email to that address on Friday and have only received an automated response, saying they are dealing with a lot of emails.

cyclist

Mar 26, 2016
Vancouver,BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 22,2016
Doc's Request.
December 13,2016
AOR Received.
August 16,2016
File Transfer...
August24,2016
Med's Done....
April 6,2016
Interview........
LANDED..........
17-02-2017
today my ECAS went to "decision Made" mycic is still in background check.. no PPR in the email yet.

I wonder if the Dm is negative ...since I have seen cases where applicant didn't receive the email that requests additional documents and cic closed that file.

My police certificate is already expired. It's been 7 months but they didn't request a new one; I hope I didn't miss the email.

Bitaab

Nov 27, 2016
Hi everybody
Is there any timetable for ankara applications?
They received our application on november 25th
And we waiting for status change to in prosses

Delusive1

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Bitaab said:
Hi everybody
Is there any timetable for ankara applications?
They received our application on november 25th
And we waiting for status change to in prosses
This spreadsheet is for November applicants. Please fill your application date on this spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CUkTFpwDRvX3vg4FwEoQ4bjyo1ux2qpjLusu08y2gnc/edit#gid=992511551