+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali_n said:
I Got my visa from ankara .
only landing pending for me ;D
Congratulations! that's awesome.
But why did it take more than a year for you to get the visa?

Turkey2013

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2013
Interview........
05-12-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
07-03-2014
Abe1004 said:
Congrats Ali!

Aw, thank you so much for your support Turkey and other people here. You are all really great. I know my case is a bit complicated due to age difference and some other small obstacles,so I believe I will be scrutinized but I am looking forward to it since we are 100% genuine me and my wife. Just wish its going to get reviewed soon :)
Abe1004, don't worry about age difference, you remember I had few red flags and my husband received ppr...BUT if ever you need information I am here for you...I won't ever forget encouragement and hopes that you and some other members gave me! PM me if you want anytime, it will be my pleasure and I will wait for YOU to get that wonderful email...keep the faith, your in my prayers.

Ali__2013

Dec 29, 2013
Thank you guys! this forum is cool and you all are awesome!!

something I like to say is that in my opinion the waiting time is very long but honestly being with your love and waking up every morning with them is priceless for sure and every minute of waiting is worth it for now, hopefully they can change things in the near future to process people's documents a lot faster!

I wish you all get good news.. :)

ali_n

Jun 13, 2013
Mehrdad said:
Congratulations! that's awesome.
But why did it take more than a year for you to get the visa?
I don`t know why.
I am living in UAE , Maybe for background check took time.
buy finally i took and i can live with my wife.

befa42

Jun 17, 2013
Hello everyone,
I am desperately looking for any information for my parents medical test, we have been dealing with this issue for a long time and I feel that I must missing something.

My parents underwent the initial medical exam in August 2013 and since then we received only one time request from visa office to additional test for my father in September 2013.

I contacted the panel physician just randomly in Feb 2014 to see if there is any request or news, surprisingly he notified us that there was an outstanding request for additional test for my father he was not able to locate any date for that test but he mentioned that we should have received a request email from the visa office- which we never received such a request.

A few weeks later I emailed him to ask him the same question and again he informed us that there was an additional medical request for my mother and like before we have not received any email or mail from visa office for the additional tests.

Any ways, if I did not email the PP we would never been notified of such a requests and the entire process would be freezed.

My question is if anybody knows anything about the additional medical test requesting by visa office or medical office, is it normal that we do not receive any request from VO and VO just send the request to the PP????

Any body had any experience like this before?

Thank you.

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Question!
My husband got his International Driver’s Permit. He will also be bringing to Canada his original Iranian driver's license with him (the new immigrant settlement department here will translate it for him). Is it 100% necessary that he also brings:
(a) "a reference from his auto insurance company" and/or
(b) his driving history provided by the insurance company?

We are NOT planning on buying a card right away. We just rent a car when we need one and our Visa credit cards cover the driving and rental insurance. But, when his International Driver’s Permit is no longer valid (after three months) he will switch over and take the test to get the provincial driver's license. Does he need this driving history for that?

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OH wow!!!

For those of you who are still in blue (Sp. Approval) check the holy spreadsheet there have been many in process and PPR that are happening! I'm so excited !!!

Please have me yellow by end of this week

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's so nice to see that Ankara works pretty fast when there isn't a strike :)

Good job to all in process and PPR and good luck to those still waiting! Hopefully your wait isn't as long as the wait was for those of us on strike!!

negmeg

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have never understood why UNIONs could be so strong in Canada. The whole idea for inception of Unions was to support workers' rights. But I don't think having an strike could serve such purpose.
I have been in Canad for 6 years now and I saw many strikes i.e. TTC, Municipality, Canad Post, teachers, University profs and TA's. They have all made ppl's life difficult and so I realized you wold never know what will happen in this country. Foreign Workers were one of many that made no sense....
Anyways, we all grow thru these hard times and I bet you guys (senior members of forum) who were checking strike status every day last year went thru a lot and We all shall learn from your patience and energy :D.

All the best Mrs. Asag

Mrs.Asag said:
It's so nice to see that Ankara works pretty fast when there isn't a strike :)

Good job to all in process and PPR and good luck to those still waiting! Hopefully your wait isn't as long as the wait was for those of us on strike!!

mamali1980

Jan 9, 2014
hi blue guy

Congrats!! :p :p
when your application received by cic and got your approval?
i filed documents September second approval October second but its still waiting i little worry about that :( :( :(
thanks

The Blue Guy

Jan 5, 2014
mamali1980 said:
hi blue guy

Congrats!! :p :p
when your application received by cic and got your approval?
i filed documents September second approval October second but its still waiting i little worry about that :( :( :(
thanks
Thank You soo much, I submited in september and my lock in date was also October 2nd!

Mehrdad

Star Member
Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Blue Guy said:
I just checked the cic website and I am now in process :)
I went into process it says Feb 24!!!
That's fantastic. I am so glad that Ankara is performing faster than before. Wish you an early PPR.

Abe1004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
File Transfer...
13-09-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Interview........
28-05-2014
mamali1980 said:
nothing nothing nothing
i am so nervous :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
my file transfer was October 2end
why it doesn't go to the process?
Lol be patient, my file transfer happened on september 13th, I am not in process either, but I wouldnt be worried, its going to happen soon.