Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
Hi, I received a rather unexpected email from IRCC last Friday after 460 days of processing. The content read-"This refers to your Federal Skilled Worker application E00000000. Please provide your spouse’s current residential address and yours, in order to finalize your application. Please do so, by replying to this email, no later than December 11, 2020."

Now the issue is that my wife’s permanent address when we submitted our docs was in India. Later she moved to the US with me and has now been with me for over a year. We never had a chance to update the address with IRCC after she moved here. So, my questions are-
1. If I give them our US address now, could that cause any issue in processing?
2. Should my wife move back to India and then give the same address we had on file to IRCC (not ideal for us)?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, I received a rather unexpected email from IRCC last Friday after 460 days of processing. The content read-"This refers to your Federal Skilled Worker application E00000000. Please provide your spouse’s current residential address and yours, in order to finalize your application. Please do so, by replying to this email, no later than December 11, 2020."

Now the issue is that my wife’s permanent address when we submitted our docs was in India. Later she moved to the US with me and has now been with me for over a year. We never had a chance to update the address with IRCC after she moved here. So, my questions are-
1. If I give them our US address now, could that cause any issue in processing?
2. Should my wife move back to India and then give the same address we had on file to IRCC (not ideal for us)?
I don’t think you there is any problem with address issue. Just send them email with your new address and ask them to update her new address. Address is not a issue as you guys will get both copr same time.