+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An new email from midi today

rl03

Oct 31, 2017
There has been a fiasco on April 1st. They mistakenly opened the intake system to outland applicants and thousands of applications were filed by mistake in a span of a few hours. They realized soon and have shut down the system until further notice!!

this is not a funny mistake that they have made. they waited for almost 3 days to detect that the system is having glitches? i dont believe this.

Namatamago

Apr 3, 2018
Me too. Mine is inland 2017.10. No checklist no nothing!

This message made me wonder but I cannot sign in to read it. I thought it was checklist. Now I am so sad because so many people received that! It cannot be good!!!

Afreen_sultana

Feb 6, 2018
Me too. Mine is inland 2017.10. No checklist no nothing!

This message made me wonder but I cannot sign in to read it. I thought it was checklist. Now I am so sad because so many people received that! It cannot be good!!!
I feel it’s checklis as inland from July applications rec it let’s wait I am also waiting,

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
this is not a funny mistake that they have made. they waited for almost 3 days to detect that the system is having glitches? i dont believe this.
It's not funny but they didn't wait for 3 days. It's Easter holidays in Canada and alomost everybody was on a holiday from Friday to Monday (2nd April). Not to mention that MIDI is super lazy about 2016 applicants so the bottom line this is typical MIDI behaviour!!
I'm student at Concordia and can apply through Mon projet in May 2018. But I'm afraid because of suche nonsense!

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi
Can you give more especifics of your current status?. did they requested documents recently and did you sent them? or this os the first time you hear from MIDI since application day?

Thanks
I haven't received anything from midi. This is the first time to hear from MIDI

Namatamago

Apr 3, 2018
The website has updated its notice. 15h tomorrow we should be able to login and read our messages. Let's keep our fingers crossed!