+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An new email from midi today

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Anyone received an email today from midi?

Monsieur,

Nous avons un message à vous communiquer.

Pour consulter ce message, connectez-vous à Mon Projet Québec, puis cliquez sur le mot Messages dans la bande bleue qui se trouve en haut de la page.

Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur, nos meilleures salutations.

L’équipe de Mon projet Québec
Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
Téléphone : 514-864-9191
www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca

But I can't log into mon project today. Anyone knows what is that message?

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017

Monsieur,

Pour consulter ce message, connectez-vous à Mon Projet Québec, puis cliquez sur le mot Messages dans la bande bleue qui se trouve en haut de la page.

when did you apply? Inland applicant?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW

Monsieur,

Yeah their Queue system is full. I see 83,493 people in the queue ! My theory is that this traffic is probably due to their recent intake announcement. though they havent started intake, Many are burning their midnight oil to get into the last first come first serve intake, thus rendering the entire system inaccessible for cap exempt applicant.

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Yeah their Queue system is full. I see 83,493 people in the queue ! My theory is that this traffic is probably due to their recent intake announcement. though they havent started intake, Many are burning their midnight oil to get into the last first come first serve intake, thus rendering the entire system inaccessible for cap exempt applicant.
Did you already submit the application in CEC? Have you got an offer from other provinces?

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
Sep 2017, inland applicant
There has been a fiasco on April 1st. They mistakenly opened the intake system to outland applicants and thousands of applications were filed by mistake in a span of a few hours. They realized soon and have shut down the system until further notice!!

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Did you already submit the application in CEC? Have you got an offer from other provinces?
I will submit CEC very soon. I don't have much hopes in Quebec's system. I submitted document checklist January 2018 and no news after that.

I am just an unlucky temporary closed permit worker who came to Quebec an year back thats all.
I will move out if I get in CEC. I didn't try to get job offers from other provinces because most of them are reluctant to hire a temporary visa worker and not go thru lengthy LMIA process.

Last edited:

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
I will submit CEC very soon. I don't have much hopes in Quebec's system. I submitted document checklist January 2018 and no news after that.

I am just an unlucky temporary closed permit worker who came to Quebec an year back thats all.
I will move out if I get in CEC.
Good luck, I am going to try CEC if I can't get csq before Sep 2018. I have an open work permit untile 2020

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
There has been a fiasco on April 1st. They mistakenly opened the intake system to outland applicants and thousands of applications were filed by mistake in a span of a few hours. They realized soon and have shut down the system until further notice!!
If they allowed to submit applications then these MIDI people are nut jobs. I thought only the Queue IT system was full because people thought MIDI was really accepting applications.

Do you know someone who were able to really submit their Mon Projet application ? If Yes, then my theory about Queue IT system is wrong.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Good luck, I am going to try CEC if I can't get csq before Sep 2018. I have an open work permit untile 2020
hmm you have enough time till 2020. MIDI might get their act together by that time.

Go ahead with CEC. In worst case they will reject, but its not misrepresentation, so you are ok.
I have only till December 2018 so cant take chances with unreliable MIDI anymore.

Phoenixation

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
If they allowed to submit applications then these MIDI people are nut jobs. I thought only the Queue IT system was full because people thought MIDI was really accepting applications.

Do you know someone who were able to really submit their Mon Projet application ? If Yes, then my theory about Queue IT system is wrong.
Oh yeah dude... French forums are full of such cases from all corners of the world!!.. MIDI is going to annul their applications sooner or later.
The queue site also says "la file est en pause"..

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Monsieur,

I have received the same email. I can't check the message on Mon projet. Very curious what it's about.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Oh yeah dude... French forums are full of such cases from all corners of the world!!.. MIDI is going to annul their applications sooner or later.
The queue site also says "la file est en pause"..
Ok, so they are nut jobs after all :)

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
I have received the same email. I can't check the message on Mon projet. Very curious what it's about.
Probably an apology for their screw up & assurance that your file is not affected in anyway ?