+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An new email from midi today

fartashh

Nov 14, 2017
Probably an apology for their screw up & assurance that your file is not affected in anyway ?
Hi Cherti

I am in the exact situation as yours. I decided to move out of Quebec and I want to apply through CEC. I appreciate if you let me know what have u done and what is the status of your application.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Hi Cherti

I am in the exact situation as yours. I decided to move out of Quebec and I want to apply through CEC. I appreciate if you let me know what have u done and what is the status of your application.
I got an ITA recently, preparing documents, will submit within a week. I wrote a nice long intention letter about why I dont want to continue living in Quebec.

I am not sure how to cancel my CSQ application. Maybe don't respond to MIDI if they ask something and they will reject automatically. I will also ask my Credit card provider to dispute the payment to get my money back from MIDI.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
I got an ITA recently, preparing documents, will submit within a week. I wrote a nice long intention letter about why I dont want to continue living in Quebec.

I am not sure how to cancel my CSQ application. Maybe don't respond to MIDI if they ask something and they will reject automatically. I will also ask my Credit card provider to dispute the payment to get my money back from MIDI.
1) Congratulations for the ITA
2) You can call MIDI to cancel your CSQ processing
3) You cant file dispute after 6 months, I mean it does not sound logical.

vishalptl21

Nov 7, 2015

Can you share your intention letter?

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
1) Congratulations for the ITA
2) You can call MIDI to cancel your CSQ processing
3) You cant file dispute after 6 months, I mean it does not sound logical.
> 3) You cant file dispute after 6 months, I mean it does not sound logical.
What MIDI is doing isn't logical too. So, let my CC company and MIDI deal with the dispute. I don't care if I win the dispute or not :)

Last edited:

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Can you share your intention letter?
Its goes like this,

I am only a temporary worker in Quebec for 1 year, who was previously on H1B.
Wife cannot work in US on H4, so I moved to Quebec when I got offer in Montreal.
Wife still cannot get job in her domain in Quebec because of French
I cannot progress in career in Quebec.
I lived in Quebec for only 1 year.
I cannot move right now to prove my intention because I am on closed work permit.

If I am denied, it wont be misrepresentation.
I will happily move back to US, because I have only used 3 years of my H1B.
I can reuse my other 3 years cap exempt H1B and apply express entry again.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
> 3) You cant file dispute after 6 months, I mean it does not sound logical.
What MIDI is doing isn't logical too. So, let my CC company and MIDI deal with the dispute. I don't care if I win the dispute or not :)
Yeah bro, I know they are so brutal, my work permit is expiring next month and I haven't received my CSQ yet, I can understand the RAGE but there is nothing we can do about it.

cherti

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
QSW
Yeah bro, I know they are so brutal, my work permit is expiring next month and I haven't received my CSQ yet, I can understand the RAGE but there is nothing we can do about it.
What I understand is, there are some movements. PEQ classes are being processed now, many are reporting getting CSQs.
Maybe inland applicants are next.
I do hope you get it, you don't have much time. You should start preparing to renew your work permit asap.

Ghostrider0789

Apr 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia - London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2018
Doc's Request.
07-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-03-2019
Med's Request
24-04-2019 - Upfront
Med's Done....
30-05-2019
What I understand is, there are some movements. PEQ classes are being processed now, many are reporting getting CSQs.
Maybe inland applicants are next.
I do hope you get it, you don't have much time. You should start preparing to renew your work permit asap.
Yes I will wait until this month, If I do not get it by 25th I have my lawyer ready to shoot for my Simplified LMIA,

Lawyers are charging like hell for LMIA, Minimum $3500-$4000.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
If u

want to cancel Quebec application, just write a letter in white paper send it to midi along with acknowledgement letter

Nikedev

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Hello Experts,

I already have my CSQ but not yet applied for paper PR (was not sure of EE invite due to low CRS so applied)
now If I got ITA in this CEC @75 draw then I think I can apply for EE and proceed which is faster that CSQ paper PR ?? I am out side Canada right now and in India.

-- help with the situation. I hope someone had faced similar situation

Thanks.