+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An interesting situation / question...

charloux

Apr 6, 2010
Hello Boman,
I am in a similar situation now. I applied with my husband in Dec 2009, I got approved as a sponsor in Jan 2010, and since I am a Canadian citizen I moved from Vancouver to Jakarta to live with my husband in May 2010 (after my semester at school). I have a Visa for up to 180 days for Indonesia so far, but I am now applying for a 1 year Kitas (visa) just in case the processing takes longer than the end of October. I am hoping that my husband and I will be able to move back to Canada together by the end of this year! In the meantime, I am enjoying being with my husband, getting to know his family, and experiencing his culture.
Although it is still nerve wracking waiting, and not knowing what is going on with his application, it beats being thousands of miles apart for months!

Hope all works out!

Boman744

May 19, 2010
Right on! Congrats Char 8) Thanks for the replies guys :) I'll keep you all updated as to how everything is going

Cheers,

Bo

Boman744

May 19, 2010
Been approved, and bought my flight ticket to Lima ;)

hahaha.. This will be the third time this year that i've traveled to Peru. Thanks a bunch for the advice and help guys.. Really appreciate it

Cheers, Bo