+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An "Interesting" Find (Maybe a technical glitch?!!!)

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

Before I go into what I found out a couple days ago, let me tell you a bit about my situation:

CEC, Post ITA, Canadian Master, Foreign Bachelor degree, NO ECA for the Bachelor, put down both Master and Bachelor in the EE profile.

In the document upload section, there were two separate sections, one asking for Degrees, the other asking for Educational Transcripts.

So here's what happened:

I deleted my Bachelor in the Education History (Because I am only claiming points for my Canadian Master, which is my highest level of education), and then I noticed that the upload section for Transcripts is GONE. Even if I added my Bachelor back in the Education History, the upload section for Transcripts still didn't show up. SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT THIS???

Now that the section for Transcripts is gone, should I upload both my Degree and Transcripts in the upload section for Degrees?

BTW, it has been about 4 days since I added my BA back to Education History but still not seeing the upload section for Transcripts

Is this a technical glitch from IRCC?

Anybody has run into a similar situation where upload section is gone after change of information?

Will this come back and bite me later when VO review my e-APR?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
wenfeizh said:
Hey Guys,

Before I go into what I found out a couple days ago, let me tell you a bit about my situation:

CEC, Post ITA, Canadian Master, Foreign Bachelor degree, NO ECA for the Bachelor, put down both Master and Bachelor in the EE profile.

In the document upload section, there were two separate sections, one asking for Degrees, the other asking for Educational Transcripts.

So here's what happened:

I deleted my Bachelor in the Education History (Because I am only claiming points for my Canadian Master, which is my highest level of education), and then I noticed that the upload section for Transcripts is GONE. Even if I added my Bachelor back in the Education History, the upload section for Transcripts still didn't show up. SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT THIS???

Now that the section for Transcripts is gone, should I upload both my Degree and Transcripts in the upload section for Degrees?

BTW, it has been about 4 days since I added my BA back to Education History but still not seeing the upload section for Transcripts

Is this a technical glitch from IRCC?

Anybody has run into a similar situation where upload section is gone after change of information?

Will this come back and bite me later when VO review my e-APR?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Never heard of or seen "Educational Transcripts" field when submitting e-APR. If anything was a glitch, this must have been one. There was only "Documents supporting your education" field. Per IRCC rules, uploading transcripts is optional but, to be on a safe side, submit those as well along with Master diploma. Foreign bachelor is not required since you are only claiming points for your highest degree.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
No Man Left Behind said:
Never heard of or seen "Educational Transcripts" field when submitting e-APR. If anything was a glitch, this must have been one. There was only "Documents supporting your education" field. Per IRCC rules, uploading transcripts is optional but, to be on a safe side, submit those as well along with Master diploma. Foreign bachelor is not required since you are only claiming points for your highest degree.
Second that.

I nev had a Transcripts section either but also didnt have a Canadian degree so maybe somebody else with a Canadian degree could add their experience on whether they had a special section for tarnscripts.

I uploaded all my education related documents as one file in the education upload section. Had no problems with that.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andre_Smol said:
Second that.

I nev had a Transcripts section either but also didnt have a Canadian degree so maybe somebody else with a Canadian degree could add their experience on whether they had a special section for tarnscripts.

I uploaded all my education related documents as one file in the education upload section. Had no problems with that.

I have definitely seen several people here saying that in their Upload section it's not only asking for Degree but also Transcripts, one example here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/transcriots-t415493.0.html

I am just concerned that because I deleted my BA in education history, the Transcripts upload is gone, even after I added my BA back it is still not showing up, i dont know if I will be rejected as incomplete application

???

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Man Left Behind said:

For me I remember clearly that there was upload for "Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates" and there was upload for "Educational Transcripts". Not it's only "Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates" left.

And I have seen a few people here saying that they have both upload fields in their application, not just asking for Degree but also Transcripts.

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a foreign 4 year bachelor's and canadian 2 year diploma. I claimed points for 2 or more degrees or diplomas. I had both fields same as you, uploaded scan of the Canadian college diploma and foreign diploma along with a certified translation of it and ECA for the degree/diploma section. For transcripts I uploaded academic transcripts from Canadian college and foreign degree transcripts along with a certified translation and WES ECA on the academic transcripts section.

Andre_Smol

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
FSW Outland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
06-11-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
17-02-2016
wenfeizh said:
For me I remember clearly that there was upload for "Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates" and there was upload for "Educational Transcripts". Not it's only "Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates" left.

And I have seen a few people here saying that they have both upload fields in their application, not just asking for Degree but also Transcripts.
Good to know. I assume the Transcripts section only shows up for those with a Canadian degree then.