+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

An important inquiry for study permit Letter of explanation. Please help!!!

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Hello,
My visa got denied due of lack of funds last month. I have enough funds now and I mentioned it in the new study permit application form. Will there be need to mention it again in the letter of explanation? like explaining why I didn't have funds then, and how I am able to get the funds now???

Baha.A.T

Star Member
May 18, 2018
You do not need to mention that you lacked the sufficient funds
But You need to prove to the visa officer that you actually own that money ( i.e you sold a property, or have a 4 months bank statement showing full funds)
Therefore, if you recently acquired the funds, by selling a property, then you need to support that claim by submitting a copy of the property selling transaction. You also need to explain that in the letter of explanation

lolo1111

Star Member
May 22, 2018
You do not need to mention that you lacked the sufficient funds
But You need to prove to the visa officer that you actually own that money ( i.e you sold a property, or have a 4 months bank statement showing full funds)
Therefore, if you recently acquired the funds, by selling a property, then you need to support that claim by submitting a copy of the property selling transaction. You also need to explain that in the letter of explanation
Okay. Thanks alot

Reactions: Baha.A.T