+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2021-2022) Spouse Visa

CadSponsor

Jul 3, 2022
Yes I had to book appointment over the phone. Use ID to enter Lebanon, not passport. You have to sign 2 consents form to anyone you chose to retrieve it on your behalf. Keep in mind, VAC will only deliver to Lebanon address. So if you don't have an address in Lebanon the VAC will deliver it to a post office near the boarder and you can retrieve it from there.
https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf

They are very fast it took 5 days from sending the passport to receiving it stamped.
Best of luck to you
Thank you for the info, much appreciated!

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Mine is Outland Application (Ontario) through Sydney.

IRCC paper Application Submitted: Feb. 21, 2022

AOR: May 3, 2022

Biometrics Completed (already on record from visitors visa app) : March 1, 2022

Application Transfered to Amman: May 24, 2022

And waiting on medical
We have very close time like you are 1 month ahead please keep updating

Reactions: Deeb101

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Hello everyone!
I received a letter instructing me to link the application online is it mandatory to do so? And if i choose not to will it effect my application?

CadSponsor

Jul 3, 2022
Hello everyone!
I received a letter instructing me to link the application online is it mandatory to do so? And if i choose not to will it effect my application?
Not mandatory but I found it can very useful for checking status of your application. Sometimes they would only send an email, sometimes they would only send a message through the tracker. My application was summitted online.

I recommend you link it. No harm in doing so.

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Not mandatory but I found it can very useful for checking status of your application. Sometimes they would only send an email, sometimes they would only send a message through the tracker. My application was summitted online.

I recommend you link it. No harm in doing so.
Thanks for replying, I created the GCkey account but for some reason i cant figure out how to link the application

CadSponsor

Jul 3, 2022
Thanks for replying, I created the GCkey account but for some reason i cant figure out how to link the application
It wasn't working for me at first either. I kept trying different combinations (application id, UCI, DoB, etc). I then tried increasing the number of applicants by 1 (in my case total applicants is 1, I put 2) and that made it work for some reason and I my application was linked. See if that works for you.

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
It wasn't working for me at first either. I kept trying different combinations (application id, UCI, DoB, etc). I then tried increasing the number of applicants by 1 (in my case total applicants is 1, I put 2) and that made it work for some reason and I my application was linked. See if that works for you.
I will try thanks a lot

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Hi everyone!
I was just looking up processing times and also asked my MP it says 23 months is that true? am so worried and feel down

CadSponsor

Jul 3, 2022
I haven't found this to be the case. The majority of people, if paperwork is all complete, will get their applications approved within 12 months. Mine took 11 months from the day I sent it and I had to resubmit it for 'missing' signatures.

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
I haven't found this to be the case. The majority of people, if paperwork is all complete, will get their applications approved within 12 months. Mine took 11 months from the day I sent it and I had to resubmit it for 'missing' signatures.
Thank you i really hope my application was received on Feb-25-2022 so i still have long wait :(

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Did u do ur medical and biometric
Not yet haven't received a request yet for medical or biometric not sure if they will need biometric since my husnad has applied for visitor visa in 2019 and gave them then, last time i heard from them it was May-19 saying file was transferred to Amman, at this point i dont even know if everything is normal or am i missing something or what to expect next

Rm35

Star Member
May 21, 2022
Hi everyone!
I need someone to help me please, i received medical request today for my husband how ever they also asked for his kid from previous marriage to do medical even though we stated in the application that they wont come with him, Now i need to contact Amman embassy to submit court paper saying he has no access to the children at all can someone let me know how i can contact them directly? And do you think this will effect my application?? Also there are 2 clinics in Erbil any idea which one is better?

Omab

May 12, 2022