+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

John david

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
They did not respond to any of my emails.
Yes the second one they respond really fast I email them yesterday morning and they respond back after 1 hour
Trying to contact them since one month, asking about my file. It was transfered on June/2021.
According to my GCMS notes it says
Application: open
reason: inventory
Dunno what does that mean.

minaalrubaye

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hi all,

I am a PR in Canada and I became a PR under the protected person class. My spouse is listed as a dependent on my application and his application is now being processed in Amman. I have heard nothing from Amman since December 2020. This is his timeline:

We can provide you with the following details for your constituent about the application for permanent residence of (Name) as a dependent of a refugee:

• The application kit was received at the Canadian visa office in Amman, Jordan on December 13, 2020.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the applicant is eligible is in process. The assessment is awaiting review.
  • The medical examination results have not been requested.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • There is currently no specific timeframe to complete the process of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.
any hope for us?

Reactions: John david

John david

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hi all,

I am a PR in Canada and I became a PR under the protected person class. My spouse is listed as a dependent on my application and his application is now being processed in Amman. I have heard nothing from Amman since December 2020. This is his timeline:

We can provide you with the following details for your constituent about the application for permanent residence of (Name) as a dependent of a refugee:

• The application kit was received at the Canadian visa office in Amman, Jordan on December 13, 2020.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the applicant is eligible is in process. The assessment is awaiting review.
  • The medical examination results have not been requested.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • There is currently no specific timeframe to complete the process of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.
any hope for us?
Due to covid everything was delayed, I hope you will hear good news very soon.

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Inshallah dounia we might get our passport request on Sunday
heyy so i got news this morning, dont know if its good or bad im so annoyed -.- so i guess the GU was additional documents... they want my husband military table, but i dont get it because i already gave them twice everything about his military service -.- akhhh anws did u get anything from your side?

• Sad
Reactions: mauie13

Saadsourchi

Star Member
May 3, 2021
My wife she did her medical july 5 but july 4 they sent email saying proof of communication I did send them but they wanted dates no problem I did I sent it but other then that nothing else

Reactions: douniahalabi