+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Riy890

May 3, 2020
I called VFS call center twice this week. They said they're expecting a shipment from IRCC this week but the week is almost over and we've seen nothing! On the other hand, IRCC doesn't reply to emails! we're totally lost between VSF and IRCC!!!
That's not true, because the IRCC doesn't have contact with VFS direct. You should make a big complaint from inside Canada and you should say that my passport may be used by another especially there is VISA on my passport and they know very well that we could not reach our voice to Canada. Therefore, we need to know the story beyond the delay to deliver our passport.

• Sad
Reactions: hemin979

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Well, I think there is something going on but VFS is hiding it from us! I know a guy who attended the VAC Erbil in person asking about his passport which has been released by IRCC since early October and they said they don't have any passports with his name neither in Amman nor in Erbil. Ever since he been trying to contact IRCC but usually it takes forever to get a reply from them, nowadays!
That's why I suggest if your heard nothing from vfs by tomorrow noon, you should go there in person and you deserve to be told the truth.

Reactions: Nina12

sy_enigma

Jun 1, 2020
I called VFS call center twice this week. They said they're expecting a shipment from IRCC this week but the week is almost over and we've seen nothing! On the other hand, IRCC doesn't reply to emails! we're totally lost between VSF and IRCC!!!
Dear friends each one of you should try to contact with member of parliament accordingly and explain the situation that's may help at this point because you only want passports back which is considered easy to ask, you never know give a shot

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
It talks about expediting spousal sponsorship cases by IRCC, saying that they have processed 6,000 cases only in September, 2020 whereas in last September they only finished 4,000 ones. Just another pack of lies by IRCC aiming to calm applicants down! nothing more!

Reactions: Mafi8 and Miladb

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone else experiencing very slow or even not accessing the online tracking tool of vfs? I haven't been able to check my status since yesterday?

Reactions: Miladb

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
hi guys. I'm still waiting for PPR but I wonder if it can appear on ECAS? because I see people post on Facebook that they get an extra line saying they should provide requested information. is this true ?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
hi guys. I'm still waiting for PPR but I wonder if it can appear on ECAS? because I see people post on Facebook that they get an extra line saying they should provide requested information. is this true ?
I wish I can advice with that but actually I don't know , if the Ecas same as online tool then the answer is no because through online tool last step will be decision made .

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
I wish I can advice with that but actually I don't know , if the Ecas same as online tool then the answer is no because through online tool last step will be decision made .
thank you! yes ECAS is the same as online tool. ECAS: Electronic Client Application status.

Kcha kurd

Nov 10, 2020
Hello all. For those who’s passports are sent back from Amman to Erbil have you got an email stating that from VFS. Because apparently to someone they said Amman is in lockdown and they are not sent back yet. I am so confused and stressed.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello all. For those who’s passports are sent back from Amman to Erbil have you got an email stating that from VFS. Because apparently to someone they said Amman is in lockdown and they are not sent back yet. I am so confused and stressed.
Actually not yet but the things that I know Amman was lockdown last week due to election and Sunday the lockdown was over so maybe next week we will hear something back about the passport probably tomorrow.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I think when I will receive my passport the visa will be expired because if they depend on the medical examination expired that mean my medical will expired in 27-Nov-2020 .

Shame on Amman Visa office , because they late to send the passport.

Reactions: hemin979