+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hellooo, any updates from the VFS in Erbil, it seems like they don’t want to give our passport back. It’s being a week since it has left Amman
hello , what I know is this week they will receive passports , as what they told me on last Thursday. So lets hope to hear back during this week .

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hi guys,

I highly recommend those whose passports have been stranded between Amman and Erbil to attend the VAC Erbil in person. This is quite not normal for a passport shipment to take over a month from Amman to Erbil (only couple hours flight)!!!

Reactions: Mafi8

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
What's the matter? is IRCC Amman stopped issuing VISAs or something serious is going on? are they going to finish the rest of the applications before end of the year holidays start? the most frustrating system I have ever experienced in my life!!!

Reactions: Nina12 and Mafi8

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
What's the matter? is IRCC Amman stopped issuing VISAs or something serious is going on? are they going to finish the rest of the applications before end of the year holidays start? the most frustrating system I have ever experienced in my life!!!
I agree with you 100%. Why why taking soooooooo long. :( and another lockdown seems to be heading to my city. And everything will be delayed more. Why arent they working. I have no updates for over a year!!! We finished everything and waiting for ppr

hemin979

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
I called VFS call center twice this week. They said they're expecting a shipment from IRCC this week but the week is almost over and we've seen nothing! On the other hand, IRCC doesn't reply to emails! we're totally lost between VSF and IRCC!!!

Reactions: Nina12