+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

sy_enigma

Jun 1, 2020
Why was it rejected if you don't mind mr asking?
Sure no problem, The officer in the London office was not convinced that the relationship was genuine and wanted additional evidence within a specific time, and we could not obtain it, so the we got rejection and we submitted again after that.

George84

Aug 20, 2019
Hi all,
I just got the medical request for my spouse and she is Erbil, Iraq and I'm a bit confused about the fees. Is there a difference doing it at IOM clinic or other medical complex recognized by IRRC. If she does it at IOM clinic wil the fees be covered under Interim Federal Health Program. Your kind experience is highly appreciated

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hi all,
I just got the medical request for my spouse and she is Erbil, Iraq and I'm a bit confused about the fees. Is there a difference doing it at IOM clinic or other medical complex recognized by IRRC. If she does it at IOM clinic wil the fees be covered under Interim Federal Health Program. Your kind experience is highly appreciated
hello brother , you reach to the right distinction, do it in Erbil at Nawal Medical Center near to Lamassu hotel
Cost as bellow

80,000 IQD FOR the check of blood and x ray and the urine

300 USD for Dr. Ghadeer Gabro

You need to call him first and then you can go , I advise to be on the time because he is became angry if someone comes late .

Reactions: George84

George84

Aug 20, 2019
hello brother , you reach to the right distinction, do it in Erbil at Nawal Medical Center near to Lamassu hotel
Cost as bellow

80,000 IQD FOR the check of blood and x ray and the urine

300 USD for Dr. Ghadeer Gabro

You need to call him first and then you can go , I advise to be on the time because he is became angry if someone comes late .
Many thanks for your kind response and details.

Reactions: Miladb

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi all,
What’s your timeline ..I have been waiting for medicals for ever?when did your application go to Amman?

Reactions: George84

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I got my notes yesterday and it says basically because of Covid but people are still getting medicals.and my file was transfer dec 3 2019

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I was on social assistance the. I got
Off so I think it’s effecting my application now
You need to be approved for being working so your application can be complete also , I can Imagine the wait is do to this thing , I hope it goes good with you , but when you start to get the social assistance? Is it long time ago ?