+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
20 days only for package transfer from Amman to Erbil and still on the way!!!??? wow what an incredible service vfs has for its clients!!!
I don't know bro , maybe I will hear back this week , in the past it was taking only one week but now it take around three weeks , everything is change .

Reactions: hemin979 and Nina12

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
my wife just landed in canada and everything went very smooth. We only download ArriveCan application and we entered all the necessary information required by canada health about covid-19 and the quarantine plan this application speed up the process.

I did landed in monterial and tomorrow morning we are flying to calgary to our home.

I hope everyone is doing well and i hope you will hear good news soon

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
my wife just landed in canada and everything went very smooth. We only download ArriveCan application and we entered all the necessary information required by canada health about covid-19 and the quarantine plan this application speed up the process.

I did landed in monterial and tomorrow morning we are flying to calgary to our home.

I hope everyone is doing well and i hope you will hear good news soon
good to hear from you brother , happy for you .

Reactions: ZeeSho and Nina12

sy_enigma

Jun 1, 2020
Today my spouse got the passport back from Amman Visa Office via VAC Lebanon, I want to thank you all and wish the best for all of you.
I'll keep you all posted regarding the travel time, plane reservation and the landing, since my wife is in Syria the only way will be from Lebanon to Vancouver
The application timeline:
Application Received (28-01-2020)
Biometrics Requested (18-02-2020)
Moved to Amman Visa Office (26-02-2020)
Medical Request (03-09-2020)
Medical Passed (26-09-2020)
Decision Made (27-09-2020)
Passport Request (29-09-2020)
Passport Received (20-10-2020)
Confirmation of Permanent Residence COPR (26-10-2020)
Visa validity (26-09-2021)

Last edited:

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Today my spouse got the passport back from Amman Visa Office via VAC Lebanon, I want to thank you all and wish the best for all of you.
I'll keep you all posted regarding the travel time, plane reservation and the landing, since my wife is in Syria the only way will be from Lebanon to Vancouver
The application timeline:
Application Received (28-01-2020)
Biometrics Requested (18-02-2020)
Moved to Amman Visa Office (26-02-2020)
Medical Request (03-09-2020)
Medical Passed (26-09-2020)
Decision Made (27-09-2020)
Passport Request (29-09-2020)
Passport Received (20-10-2020)
Confirmation of Permanent Residence COPR (26-10-2020)
Visa validity (26-09-2021)
Congratulations and I hope you safe trip , keep us updated

I wish I received my passport soon applied on 7-sep-2020
And until now I didn't received it back there is delayed between send from Amman to Erbil .

Reactions: sy_enigma

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I never imagine passport will take this much of time . Today I pass 21 days from last email decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Erbil. And nothing about it until now , we have to suffer always of waiting.

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
I never imagine passport will take this much of time . Today I pass 21 days from last email decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Erbil. And nothing about it until now , we have to suffer always of waiting.
Same in here, my passport has been in process at the embassy of amman since 6th of October and nothing happen since then.

• Sad
Reactions: sy_enigma

sy_enigma

Jun 1, 2020
Sorry to hear that! Did you tried to call them why it's taking so long??

Reactions: Miladb

Kate_Westlake

Jan 18, 2018
It is ok, I work with the only ICCRC member in Iraq, and from my experience nowadays it takes around a month to get the passport, before the pandemic we used to get the passports back in less than two weeks.

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
It is ok, I work with the only ICCRC member in Iraq, and from my experience nowadays it takes around a month to get the passport, before the pandemic we used to get the passports back in less than two weeks.
exactly , it take one month fit for the passport to complete in Amman and now it's been around 22 days for the passport coming back , when I contact VAC in Erbil they said there are few steps passport goes through it before arriving to Erbil .