File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Guys for those who planning to travel now , please read the following carefully.

after 8-oct-2020 we need to get approval from IRCC to Travel they will announce the instruction very soon

With the Government of Canada announcing further public health protections at the border, processes are being introduced to support enhanced family reunification, entry for compassionate reasons, and the safe and gradual entry of some international students.

The Government of Canada is deploying additional public health officers to ports of entry and strengthening quarantine monitoring to aid in the fight against the spread of #COVID19.

Certain extended family members of Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents will be eligible to travel to Canada. This includes people in a long-term exclusive relationship and their dependent children, adult children, grandchildren, siblings and grandparents. Detailed information for extended family members, including the process and requirements, will be on the IRCC website on October 8. Travellers should not make any travel plans until this information is available and they’ve received proper authorization.

Foreign nationals travelling for compassionate reasons, such as a life-threatening illness, critical injury or death, will be eligible to enter Canada with limited exemptions from quarantine, subject to the approval of the provincial or territorial government. On October 8, information on how foreign nationals can request entry to Canada with limited exemptions from mandatory quarantine for compassionate reasons will be available on the Public Health Agency of Canada website.

Updated travel restrictions will take effect on October 20, 2020, to allow the entry of international students to Canada if they will be attending a designated learning institution with a #COVID19 readiness plan approved by their provincial or territorial government.

Reminder that all travellers must have a plan to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival in Canada, unless they’re exempt.

Learn more about upcoming changes to expand exemptions to the travel restrictions for family members and compassionate cases:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/10/government-introduces-new-border-measures-to-protect-canadian-public-health-provides-update-on-travel-restrictions.html
This does not impact the immediate family members of Canadian citizens and PR holders. It is talking about extended family members.
Therefore, it does not affect spousal program which you guys are in.

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Good morning everyone,lets
Hope tomorrow they announce our spouses can come and their paperwork will process in Canada.Inshallah.Because the virus is getting worse and worse and we need our spouses.I ordered my notes again to see if they are even working on my file.Inshallah tomorrow we get good news.Amman keeps sending my lawyer a automatic message and they haven’t sent my medicals and I haven’t seen my husband in so long.Our relationship is getting worse because he’s not with us in Canada.Inshallah tomorrow they announce for
Spouses to come
On special visa and all our spouses come and all this stress goes away Inshallah

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
They announcing alot
Tomorrow...and I heard they are talking about spouse applications so let’s keep positive.Tomorrow immigration is talking and telling us what they will do

Reactions: SKY777 and Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
This does not impact the immediate family members of Canadian citizens and PR holders. It is talking about extended family members.
Oh thats courage me actually, I wish is right as you say . Thanks for the information

Reactions: SKY777

LFH14

Jun 10, 2020
So my question is when he received the notice email of the passport has been dispatched from IRCC to vac , like in general how many day it take after the passport complete and the receiving date ? .
We didn't recieve an email that the passport has been dispatched from IRCC to vac. We only recieved an email stating that the passport has been recieved at vac and that was on September 16th. My husband recieved the passport from Aramex on September 20th. But just a little note, we sent the passport to vfs amman not erbil.

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
We didn't recieve an email that the passport has been dispatched from IRCC to vac. We only recieved an email stating that the passport has been recieved at vac and that was on September 16th. My husband recieved the passport from Aramex on September 20th. But just a little note, we sent the passport to vfs amman not erbil.
ok I understand now , because some of us send the passport to Erbil vac and Erbil send it to Amman .

Reactions: Nina12

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hi everyone

I just wanted to let you know that I landed safely in Canada! The process at the airport was very quick and easy.
I am in quarantine for 14 days and then I can leave the house.

Wishing you all best of luck
Congratulations for your arrival safely , happy for you , about the quarantine does it should be staying alone or it's ok to stay with the spouse ?

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
That's right. I agree with you. Let's wait and see today just in case. Thanks Miladb for the updates :)

Reactions: Miladb

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Hi everyone

I just wanted to let you know that I landed safely in Canada! The process at the airport was very quick and easy.

Wow! Congratulations!!!
Thank you for this update

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Hi everyone

And would you mind telling us more about which Airport did you land at? Weren't there lots of people and traffic?

Last edited: