+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I haven't received my passport yet. I'm on the same page as yours
But my question was could VFS Erbil deliver the passport to me to Baghdad after they get it back from Amman and if so how ?

Thanks
Hmmm no Idea because I'm asking my self the same question I live in Duhok , and also wondering about the passport once it complete , maybe they will send it to you through DHL , when did you give your passport witch date ? , did you receive emails from the vfs ? If yes , how many emails did you receive?

the thing that I know is once the vfs receive the passport back they gona give you a call .

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hmmm no Idea because I'm asking my self the same question I live in Duhok , and also wondering about the passport once it complete , maybe they will send it to you through DHL , when did you give your passport witch date ? , did you receive emails from the vfs ? If yes , how many emails did you receive?

the thing that I know is once the vfs receive the passport back they gona give you a call .
I gave my passport 5 days ago. I received only one email from the VFS. I have no idea what will happen next.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Can you please send me their phone number?
yes Sure

Here you go

first will ask you to choose the language
Then they will tell you about their services and their instruction
After that will give you some numbers to choose the services that you want if you want to talk with some of their employees you gonna choose number 8
It will take a few seconds and the employee gonna answer you directly.

LFH14

Jun 10, 2020
Am I going to receive Email with the updates of my passport , I din't have Ecas account or GC key , I was only looking in the online tool to check my status before I receive ppr because last step will show decision made through online tool .

thanks
Yes we have recieved updates through email, vfs will also send a tracking number that you can use on their website to check the status of your passport. Even after aramex picked up the passport from them, the tracking showed that the passport was picked up.

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Yes we have recieved updates through email, vfs will also send a tracking number that you can use on their website to check the status of your passport. Even after aramex picked up the passport from them, the tracking showed that the passport was picked up.
so for me I received email from the vfs with tracking code , email says you application passport has been dispatched to the Ircc office for processing.
Since 7-sep-2020 and nothing after that .
Is it the same thing with you ?

LFH14

Jun 10, 2020
so for me I received email from the vfs with tracking code , email says you application passport has been dispatched to the Ircc office for processing.
Since 7-sep-2020 and nothing after that .
Is it the same thing with you ?
I believe it depends what visa office you sent your passport to. We sent my husbands passport to amman vfs not erbil. Here is our timeline for the passport:

30-8-2020: Passport received in vfs amman
30-8-2020: Passport dispatched to IRCC office (email1)
2-9-2020: Application received and under process at IRCC office (email2)
7-9-2020: GCKey was updated, application approved
16-9-2020: Decision envelope received from IRCC to vfs Amman (email3 + phone call)
Then we have authorized aramex to send the passport to UAE to my husband, they picked it up on 17-9-2020. Vfs notified us that the passport has been picked up. According to aramex tracking, he is expected to receive it tomorrow.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
I believe it depends what visa office you sent your passport to. We sent my husbands passport to amman vfs not erbil. Here is our timeline for the passport:

16-9-2020: Decision envelope received from IRCC to vfs Amman (email3 + phone call)
Then we have authorized aramex to send the passport to UAE to my husband, they picked it up on 17-9-2020. Vfs notified us that the passport has been picked up. According to aramex tracking, he is expected to receive it tomorrow.
Great happy for you , yes you are right it depends on the vfs , I asked many people send their passport to vfs Erbil it's really take around month or more .

Reactions: LFH14

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020

Congratulations my friend and I hope you will meet your husband in Canada soon inshallah.❤❤❤
one more question please, Did they send you Email to check your GCKEY when it approved?

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018

Hello,
Excuse me how did you authorize Aramex to send the passport to UAE?
Thanks