+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hope you receive the passport soon , how long It take until now
Well at the embassy and VfS i think it just took about two weeks but because of the DHL courier its delayed till now its been two days the package has left BAHRAIN but we have not even received a notification that its gotten to erbil or not

Reactions: Miladb

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Hi everyone I just want to ask question, two days ago I complete my biometric in VFS amman what will happen next , what should I expect
If your application is completed well and they dont need any further documents then you expect medicals request in a few months

Reactions: Naho zaya

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Well at the embassy and VfS i think it just took about two weeks but because of the DHL courier its delayed till now its been two days the package has left BAHRAIN but we have not even received a notification that its gotten to erbil or not
Yes it looks take time , mine is still saying application passport dispatched to the IRCC office .

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Why it says BAHRAIN , does the passport goes to Amman or Canada ?

Naho zaya

Jul 13, 2020
Vfs will forward you application to Amman office to complete the process if you are applying for family class visa
Yes my app it’s family, and this was my first step since February , you mean they will send me letter telling me it’s move to Amman after that medical requirement

Koshan994

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
I dont think it would be PPR right after biometrics it would be medical request and then DM and Pre arrival and then passport request
I did biometric with medical in the same day I get passport request after one month, I did biometric 17/2/2020, I get passport request 16/3/2020.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Yes my app it’s family, and this was my first step since February , you mean they will send me letter telling me it’s move to Amman after that medical requirement
So after the biometric it take two days to send you file to Amman visa Office , that mean you application will process in Amman , next step will be medical exam it might take few months after that they will check the eligibility if you are allowed and no criminal records on you them will send you decision made and pre arrival letter after that passport Request witch is the final step . Some case take one year some other take more than one year .

For me I complete 14 months and I'm waiting to receive my visa I send my passport 3 days ago .

Sarahkaswer

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Hi everyone ,
VFS has received my decision envelope and is ready for pick up, does anyone have any idea do i gibe the tracking number to the courier company? Or what
Hello my friend
Till now I got 3 emails from VFS Global and the last one today :
The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Operation Center, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Operation Center. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

My question to you, can you please tell me how long dose it take to return passport back and the thank you

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello my friend
Till now I got 3 emails from VFS Global and the last one today :
The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Operation Center, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Operation Center. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

My question to you, can you please tell me how long dose it take to return passport back and the thank you
No idea actually, some of our friend took about 15 to 20 days .
When did you send your passport and from witch vfs .
Mine is from Erbil Iraq VFS on 7-Sep-2020 until now I receive one email says dispatched to IRCC for processing

Reactions: Sarahkaswer