+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Hello friend,
Can you tell me how can you track your passport?
My spouse sent his passport last Friday and until today we didn’t get any update.
His passport in VAC Ankara, Turkey.
Thank you for your help
Hi! no worries i think i found you the link
Here it is

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/tur/en/can/track-application

You will receive the tracking number once the passport is received by vac
Sorry for the late reply!

Reactions: Sarahkaswer

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Guys my gc key used to say under "review of medical results" -- "September 6, 2019 You passed medical exam.
Now it says under "review if medical results" --" You do not need medical exam, if this changes we will contact you"
I think my ghost update was becuase of this..... soo sad I was waiting for PPR !! Ughh..

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Hello all
Did you send the passport with DHL or Aramex ?
Do they accept drop off or they send you someone to pick up
I sent mine with Aramex.

You mail your passport using aramex to the vfs address the vfs amman address mentioned in the consent form or their website. no one pick it up or vfs office send someone.

Once they received it they will send you acknowledgment of receipt Email And tracking number to track ur passport

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Guys my gc key used to say under "review of medical results" -- "September 6, 2019 You passed medical exam.
Now it says under "review if medical results" --" You do not need medical exam, if this changes we will contact you"
I think my ghost update was becuase of this..... soo sad I was waiting for PPR !! Ughh..
Sorry to hear that, why they would change the medical result exam. Probably there is a bug in the system. I hope you will hear something very soon

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Thanks a lot
I was just making sure if Aramex or DHL send their representative for a pick up or you go and drop it at the store itself ?
Thanks agaij
I sent mine with Aramex.

You mail your passport using aramex to the vfs address the vfs amman address mentioned in the consent form or their website. no one pick it up or vfs office send someone.

Once they received it they will send you acknowledgment of receipt Email And tracking number to track ur passport

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks a lot
I was just making sure if Aramex or DHL send their representative for a pick up or you go and drop it at the store itself ?
Thanks agaij
No problem. If you have an account with DHLor aramex you can request a pick up after you create the shipping label and stick it with the envelope. But I would suggest go to one of their store and let them do the shipping easier and faster this way

Good luck my friend

Naho zaya

Jul 13, 2020
Hi everyone I just want to ask question, two days ago I complete my biometric in VFS amman what will happen next , what should I expect

Reactions: Miladb