+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Let's pray for Nina's husband to get his medicals soon. Inshallah you will tell us good news soon
Inshallah thank you And inshallah we all get news and updates.Inshallah my lawyer put another request in so hopefully Amman sends my husbands medicals.I have a baby who hasn’t seen their dad at all.Please let’s pray for all of us and thank you so much.May Allah bless everyone and may Allah reunite us with our loved ones As soon as possible Inshallah

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Yes that's right I hope you receive great news on Sunday ☺
Can you please message on here all the details that will take going forward step by step. How you will mail the passport, when it arrives , how much it will cost, how long it will all take and when you will get the passport back . Thank you

Reactions: Miladb

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Can you please message on here all the details that will take going forward step by step. How you will mail the passport, when it arrives , how much it will cost, how long it will all take and when you will get the passport back . Thank you
Yes I will list everything on Monday because I will call the vfs on Sunday so I will prepare everything and I will share it here together

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Guys question, when they said the passport has been dispatched to IRCC where did they mean is it Canada or Amman ??

Reactions: SKY777