+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
This happened to me earlier
One agent gave me every single detail and next week I called to ask about something else, the other agent said we have no access
He was lieing to me and then I am like so what does Ircc have for Outland spouse applications.we are suffering.I
Told him that and I said how do I get information and I don’t know what to do.they do have access.

Malno

Feb 12, 2018
My husband received PPR in early march
Great and Congratulations. Could you please tell me what are the dates of your application? When did you apply, did the medical?
Is your husband in Jordan?
I hope everything works well for you and have a safe trip to Canada

Reactions: Nina12

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Where to do the medical examinations in Baghdad. I called all the numbers on the CIC website and no one is replying. Do you know a name of a physician who can help me in this regards. Thanks

Malno

Feb 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Where to do the medical examinations in Baghdad. I called all the numbers on the CIC website and no one is replying. Do you know a name of a physician who can help me in this regards. Thanks
City: Baghdad
Name: IOM Baghdad International Organization for Migration
Address: IOM Baghdad, Block 52, Al Salihiyah Neighbourhood, Karkh,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: Additional Tel No. (964) 7827 824 146
(964) 7729 900- 525, -535, -545
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English, Kurdish, Turkish

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
City: Baghdad
Name: IOM Baghdad International Organization for Migration
Address: IOM Baghdad, Block 52, Al Salihiyah Neighbourhood, Karkh,
(This panel physician or clinic provides services paid by Interim Federal Health Program. Ce professionnel désigné ou cette clinique offrent des services payés par le Programme fédéral de santé intérimaire.)
Telephone: Additional Tel No. (964) 7827 824 146
(964) 7729 900- 525, -535, -545
Spoken Languages: Arabic, English, Kurdish, Turkish
I called all numbers. And I went to their office but they are closed due to covid-19.

Malno

Feb 12, 2018
I called all numbers. And I went to their office but they are closed due to covid-19.
I see,
The other centers are in Erbil.
Approving for centres is a long process so I don't think they will advise you to go to other centers in Baghdad because there are not any.
IRCC will either give you more time to do the exam or tell you to go to Erbil

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
I see,
The other centers are in Erbil.
Approving for centres is a long process so I don't think they will advise you to go to other centers in Baghdad because there are not any.
IRCC will either give you more time to do the exam or tell you to go to Erbil
I see,
Thanks

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Great and Congratulations. Could you please tell me what are the dates of your application? When did you apply, did the medical?
Is your husband in Jordan?
I hope everything works well for you and have a safe trip to Canada
Well he has not even submitted it yet due to this covid19 goong on

1. We received _____'s application for permanent residence on June 24, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 14, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on August 13, 2019,
  4. We started processing _______'s application on September 2, 2019.(in jordan amman)

5. We senT _______medical instructions on November 22, 2019.
  6. Medical results received (passed)dec 4
  7. Background check in process since December
  8. Pre arrival and decision made early February
  9. Passport request march 11 (not submitted due to covid19)

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for Jordan.

Please note the Visa Application Centre in Amman will provide the limited services until further notice. Please refer to our website for updates regarding the confirmed re-opening date and the new measures and procedures implemented by the VAC as they will be published soon on the website. Please visit: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/jor/en/can

Reactions: SKY777