+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Now the good news

Visa Application Centres Re-opening notice

The Visa Application Centre in Amman will re-open for business on Sunday, 26th July and will provide the following limited services until further notice.
Biometrics collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only

Return of decision envelopes to applicants. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of this website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.

Permanent Resident Travel Document intake (via post/courier only). Submission of PRTD applications in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.

Submission of passport upon receipt of passport request letter from IRCC (via post/courier only) Submission of passport in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.

The Opening Hours of the VAC will be as follows, until further notice:
Business Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 08:00 – 11:30
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, the VAC may be implementing additional measures to ensure health and safety of applicants.

Good luck guys
This is great news thanks for the update

Reactions: Mafi8 and Nina12

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Now the good news

Visa Application Centres Re-opening notice

The Visa Application Centre in Amman will re-open for business on Sunday, 26th July and will provide the following limited services until further notice.
Biometrics collection for Biometric Instruction Letter holders only

Return of decision envelopes to applicants. Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the “Buy Services” page of this website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC.

Permanent Resident Travel Document intake (via post/courier only). Submission of PRTD applications in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.

Submission of passport upon receipt of passport request letter from IRCC (via post/courier only) Submission of passport in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice.

The Opening Hours of the VAC will be as follows, until further notice:
Business Hours: Sunday – Thursday: 08:00 – 11:30
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, the VAC may be implementing additional measures to ensure health and safety of applicants.

Good luck guys
But where was this news updates can you please provide the Link

Reactions: Nina12

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
can you please update us on how you will send the passport and whats the procedure ?
thanks
Heeey so really i dont have any idea at the moment but i have emailed VO in amman and i am waiting for a reply oh whether does my husband send it through DHL or he has to take it to erbil and submit it through erbil office as soon as i receive an answer i sure will update you all inshalla

Reactions: SKY777

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Heeey so really i dont have any idea at the moment but i have emailed VO in amman and i am waiting for a reply oh whether does my husband send it through DHL or he has to take it to erbil and submit it through erbil office as soon as i receive an answer i sure will update you all inshalla
I wrote email for my sister in law she has the same thing of your husband issue , we waiting them to answer . My sister in law is in Canada and she ask me to wrote the message for her Husband so I help them with that , they where says we always call Erbil vac and always answer machine reply to them , but Erbil should be working because they reopen again in 5-July-2020 . And for my application I'm still waiting to receive PPR .

Reactions: SKY777 and Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I got my gcms notes....so much pages but looks my my security check isn’t done and criminality is done and biometrics done. So just medicals and pre arrival and passport request left.May Allah help us all inshallah.I am so stressed and this is the only group that understands our pain and suffering we are going through.I hope they open and give us updates.soon

Reactions: Naho zaya

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
The medical request would come from the Canadian visa office that is assessing the application and as indicated in the notes, the Canadian visa office in Amman, Jordan is currently the one handling your application. Yes, according to the notes only the medicals and security are remaining.

I hope they send medicals soon