+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
They are starting to open everything in Canada so everything will go back to normal but the offices are open
I continued Canadian Embassy in Iraq, but their answer was

We are asking Canadian citizens and permanent residents to continue monitoring for commercial flight availability out of Iraq beyond the international flight ban (currently until May 31, 2020, in federal Iraq, and June 1, 2020, in the KRI). If you are going to book any flights beyond these dates, please ensure they are refundable as the ban could get extended.

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I continued Canadian Embassy in Iraq, but their answer was

We are asking Canadian citizens and permanent residents to continue monitoring for commercial flight availability out of Iraq beyond the international flight ban (currently until May 31, 2020, in federal Iraq, and June 1, 2020, in the KRI). If you are going to book any flights beyond these dates, please ensure they are refundable as the ban could get extended.
I don't understand because their not under no lockdown and everyone is going out.So in june their booking flights???

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
People back home talk so much and they tell my husband im a liar and causing us problems.I never want to go back to Iraq

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
The same thing, sometimes due to problems, we get very far from each other
I told them go solve your own problems and mine your own business.Like weren't immigration officers so its not are fault this is taking long.Honeslty I hope karma shows them.

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
The same thing, sometimes due to problems, we get very far from each other
like I am here working so hard and taking care of myself and kids and they talking so much...…...inshallah allah will show them.Not one day has one of them help me for anything