+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Dodiayad

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
  • Visa Application Centres closed in Iraq
  • Visa services across Iraq will remain suspended until 15 June 2020.
    Schengen Visa Application Centres in Baghdad and Erbil have resumed passport passback services from 26 April 2020
Today is open the VFS Global in Erbil ,my passport in VFS Global since February

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Inshallah we all get updates.amman hasn’t sent my spouses medicals .this is crazy and next month we’re 1 year

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
I have messaged a girl via LinkedIn working in visa office in amman and she told me they were supposed to open in Ramadan but Canadian embassy told them not to open, and she said we are expecting to re-open on Sunday. She was sure when she said we will open on sunday, so hopefully that is true.

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I have messaged a girl via LinkedIn working in visa office in amman and she told me they were supposed to open in Ramadan but Canadian embassy told them not to open, and she said we are expecting to re-open on Sunday. She was sure when she said we will open on sunday, so hopefully that is true.
inshallah thank you for the update.

Reactions: SKY777

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
I email Amman through the web form and it uses to say that I should receive a reply with 5 days, now it says 28 days.. hopefully they open Sunday
guys dont mix between immigration at amman embassy and visa office . immigration dept. never stopped working and they are open . i even sent an email two days ago and replied today saying am still in processing time . the visa office which is closed not the immigration at amman .

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
  • Visa Application Centres closed in Iraq
  • Visa services across Iraq will remain suspended until 15 June 2020.
    Schengen Visa Application Centres in Baghdad and Erbil have resumed passport passback services from 26 April 2020
Erbil VFS opens today but I don't know what did they do

moha87a

Star Member
Apr 15, 2020
guys dont mix between immigration at amman embassy and visa office . immigration dept. never stopped working and they are open . i even sent an email two days ago and replied today saying am still in processing time . the visa office which is closed not the immigration at amman .
Totally agree
There are different between them
So that the embassy working on previous applications that submitted before lockdown??? Is that correct

Thanks

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
guys , dunno if it happened to anyone but a question, is it possible that you get a Decision Made before medical request?

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Totally agree
There are different between them
So that the embassy working on previous applications that submitted before lockdown??? Is that correct

Thanks
yes , they are working on our applications they sent me a pre-arrival letter on April 9 . and even on their fb page they said they will still be working on files but with limited staff , so basically the hold and wait is from the embassy not visa office unless they want to send biometrics or medical
requests

Reactions: Nina12 and Dodiayad