+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Hey guys, one of my friends has updated, she has done medical about 10 days ago and today her application's status has updated to medical received, I thinks they are working remotely or shifting
Where did your friend do the medical? In their own country?

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys, one of my friends has updated, she has done medical about 10 days ago and today her application's status has updated to medical received, I thinks they are working remotely or shifting
Yes I believe you because I think the offices are still processing but doing work at home.

A.J.H

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
hey , just wanna spread some hope to people, Amman VO is still working they sent me an email today to confirm that they received the CSQ . and my file is on que for processing but VAC office is closed untill further notice .

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
hey , just wanna spread some hope to people, Amman VO is still working they sent me an email today to confirm that they received the CSQ . and my file is on que for processing but VAC office is closed untill further notice .
Thank you for the update

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
How long is medical examination is good for? I heard it is one year. Is this true?
I believe it’s 1 year.i still haven’t received medicals and my gc key account says 80% complete.whats Everyone % at or is it the same??

CeliRobz

Apr 7, 2020
Hi,
My husband applied for sponsorship:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 3, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 9, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 8, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on February 6, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
We have a decision made (April 4,2020) but no answer yet!
Does anyone know the next steps?

Thank you,
Celina

Last edited:
Reactions: inshaAllah1day

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Hi,
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 9, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on February 6, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We have a decision made (April 4,2020) by but no answer yet!

Thank you,
Celina
Cognates!!! The next step will be the passport request to stamp the visa and give you the COPR, where are you now ? They probably waiting until the current situation with corona to be done so that they can ask for your passport, in jordan there is a lockdown in the whole country and no one can move between cities too

Reactions: Nina12

CeliRobz

Apr 7, 2020
@ZeeSho Thank you :)
My husband is in Lebanon, right now everything is in lock-down there. Hopefully this COVID-19 will go away so everyone can be with there families,instead of apart. Which is hard on the sponsor's.

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hi,
We have a decision made (April 4,2020) by but no answer yet!

Thank you,
Celina
congrats!
is your application being processed in Amman visa office?