+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Guys this was posted on IRCC website.
Temporary foreign workers, some international students and approved permanent residents who haven’t yet landed are now able to enter Canada.

The travel restriction exemptions that were announced are now in place. If you’re exempt, you can now travel to Canada.

If you’re travelling by air, you need to pass a health check before you’re allowed to board your flight. Anyone who shows symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to enter Canada by air.

When you arrive in Canada we’ll assess your health before you leave the port of entry. You must isolate for 14 days even if you have no symptoms. This is mandatory.

Only people who provide essential services and truck drivers who regularly cross the border to maintain the flow of goods are exempt from the isolation requirements.

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Hi everyone

I have received an email from IRCC today telling me to do a survey this what the email said :

Dear xxx xxx xx

You have been selected to take part in a Government of Canada survey!

“We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

The survey is voluntary and will take about 15 minutes to complete.”

They mentioned in the email that i received a decision recently but nothing change in my Ecase Yet

anyone has this experience before ?

thank you

Reactions: Nina12

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Hi everyone

I have received an email from IRCC today telling me to do a survey this what the email said :

Dear xxx xxx xx

“We would like to hear about your experience with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada. Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.

They mentioned in the email that i received a decision recently but nothing change in my Ecase Yet

thank you
I'm not sure but this may help:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2018-aor-join-here.592713/post-7637783

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hi everyone

Dear xxx xxx xx

thank you
Dont even bother doing it they have no insight to ur application and they probably got your email through third party so if i were you i would not even bother doing it,

ZeeSho

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks Guys, i got it now the decision they were talking about was last year when i got my citizenship. Nothing important tho, just a company hired by IRCC taking survey

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hey guys, one of my friends has updated, she has done medical about 10 days ago and today her application's status has updated to medical received, I thinks they are working remotely or shifting
Thank you so much for this update!!!