+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa Office (2019-2020) Spouse Visa

mauie13

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
December 2019, but my vo is Beirut. What about you? (Sorry to come in this thread I know it’s not amman) I know Beirut is also slow like your vo. Nchalla kher for everyone :(
No worries. All good! At times like this we are trying to find answers why ours are taking longer while new ones are faster. Hope you hear some update soon as we are! Kee the faith

Reactions: Leblove1516

douniahalabi

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
heyy can u tell me plz what time was it when you got your ppr email :) and i think my husband will probably take a few months more because he was in the military service in homs in syria
Hello, we received the PPR on Monday, and we have sent the passport to Beirut yesterday to a friend and he will deposit it in VAC Beirut tomorrow morning.
I contacted them yesterday and they say that we could deposit the passport in VAC Beirut and they will send it to Beirut embassy to process the Visa.
the only issue is we can't pick it up by person, they only can send it to a Lebanon postal address, so my friend is taking care of that in Beirut.
look at you private messages, I sent you a message :)

AsfourMtl

May 12, 2021
heyy can u tell me plz what time was it when you got your ppr email :) and i think my husband will probably take a few months more because he was in the military service in homs in syria
Hi, sorry to hear that, inchallah he will get it soon
we received the PPR on the 2nd of August 2021 at 3:34 PM
and they updated the profile on the cic for the background check to completed on the 23 July 2021.
I think this is what triggers the rest of the process.
good luck :)

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Hi everyone
Just wanted to check if anyone have recently submitted their passport to the embassy in Amman
WE dropped the passport on the first of August at the VFS in Erbil and wondering how long does it take to get it back?

our timeline: Submitted application in Sep 2019
Moved to Amman Nov 2019 and sponsor approval
March 2019 Medical
July 2021 Medical request again then passport request

haddad287

Nov 11, 2020
Hi everyone
Just wanted to check if anyone have recently submitted their passport to the embassy in Amman
WE dropped the passport on the first of August at the VFS in Erbil and wondering how long does it take to get it back?

our timeline: Submitted application in Sep 2019
Moved to Amman Nov 2019 and sponsor approval
March 2019 Medical
July 2021 Medical request again then passport request
When did you sumbit it to Erbil?

And did you sumbit in person, or via courier

Kilan

May 17, 2021
Hi everyone..Firstly congrats for all who have updates recently.. Secondly i didn't hear anything for 5 months ago and i'm waiting for the medical request anyone know if it's normal ? or is there anyone on the same boat ?my file moved to amman vo on November 2020

Reactions: John david

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
With the situation now it's extremely slow
Our medical was expired in March 2021 and they asked for another one in July so that's 4 months delay
The whole process is almost 2 years now on average

Reactions: John david

Kilan

May 17, 2021
With the situation now it's extremely slow
Our medical was expired in March 2021 and they asked for another one in July so that's 4 months delay
The whole process is almost 2 years now on average
oh so it's normal .. sometimes i feel confused when some newest applications go faster than the oldest one

AliMZaki

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Even for citizenship applications, I've been hearing about people who submitted their applications in 2020 or 2021 they got updates while people who applied in 2019 still waiting
The Canadian immigration system is a big mess and it needs to be updated.

Kilan

May 17, 2021
Even for citizenship applications, I've been hearing about people who submitted their applications in 2020 or 2021 they got updates while people who applied in 2019 still waiting
The Canadian immigration system is a big mess and it needs to be updated.
it's very disappointing.. I wish the waiting will end soon for everybody

Reactions: AliMZaki